Learn Photoshop for Design: 100% Practical Projects
What you'll learn
- At the end of this Course, Students will be able to design the banners we used for this project and apply the same principles, tricks, techniques and workflow in their own projects.
- Students will need mouse/ graphic tablet and computer to follow along in this course, and they will need a copy of Adobe IllustratorPhotoshop , Creative Cloud version is preferred, but previous versions should work for most lessons.
This courses is a project based learning approach which teaches students how to use Adobe Photoshop to deign.Students will be engaged throughout the lectures so they come out better prepared to do their own projects.
Each section of this course is very practical and well explained so student can understand and follow. All the project Files used are made available for download.
I provide assistance if you buy this course incase you are stacked in the process of completing the project., you can send me a mail and i will make a video addressing your problem
Learn and develop a comprehensive Photoshop design skill through a Project based approach with emphasis on tools, functions and design effects as may be necessary.
Familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of Photoshop Functions that will equip you for your personal Design Projects in the future.
ü Build the capacity to start your own project from scratch without the typical beginners’ struggle.
ü Best communicate the essence of your designs through effective use of design elements such as shapes, texts, images etc.
ü Easily prepare your works and projects for print by simply applying the right techniques.
Familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of Photoshop Tools that will equip you for your personal Design Projects in the future.
ü Understand how to use Photoshop Shape Tools to better communicate your ideas.
ü Comprehensive knowledge on the use of Type Tools to make your design visually pleasing and for easy interpretation.
ü Smart use of the Brush Tool to add effects such lighting to backgrounds.
Familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of Photoshop Designs that will equip you for your personal Design Projects in the future.
ü Improve your work flow through easy short cuts you will be exposed to in the course.
ü Relevant information on requisite resources that may be necessary for your projects.
Content and Overview
Suitable for beginners and intermediate Photoshop users. This course takes you through a practical step by step project to equip you with the requisite skills to begin your own project.
With the Project files readily available, students can easily follow every lecture at a common pace towards improving your Photoshop skills
At this juncture, having passed the beginners’ test, you will be equipped with the skill set to undertake your designs with Photoshop.
What am I going to get from this course?
· Learn Photoshop from a professional trainer from your own desk.
· Suitable for beginner Photoshop users and ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
· Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
· Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
At the end of the course, you will be able to design banners, posters and flyers in Photoshop
Who this course is for:
- Students, Business owners and designers who want to learn about banner design and Adobe Photoshop should take this course.
- Students who want to learn about graphic design and Adobe Photoshop should take this course.
- This course is intended for people who want to establish or expand their photoshop design skills.
My name is Albert Annan, I am a freelance graphic/web designer with over 10 years experience in traditional printing and digital design. In addition to freelancing, I also provide graphic design tutorials at a reputable IT training institute. I have the habit of constantly finding ways to improve upon my abilities because that is the only way to be the best at what i do. I passionately love and enjoy design because it is creative and challenging. I also enjoy it because I believe my work can have direct, positive impact on others and can help them achieve their personal goals.