Photoshop Made Easy: Learn Photoshop in 4 hrs
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 44 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Fully understand all the basics and fundamentals of Photoshop
- Manipulate photographs and use all the filters (e.g. brightness, hue, vibrance, levels, blur etc.) available in Photoshop
- Superimpose images realistically on top of one another
- Create designs such as Posters, Flyers, Logos, Typography from scratch
- Capable of understanding all other tutorials freely available on the internet
- Acquire many shortcuts and tips along the way
- You will learn all the important and common tools in Photoshop in the most succinct manner to get started FAST!
- You should have a copy of Adobe Photoshop installed, preferably Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CC 2017 version, either trial or paid
- No prior experience is required! This course assumes you are a complete beginner in Photoshop and get you started from scratch!
Ever feel that Photoshop is too complicated to use? Give me 4 hours of your time and you'll never look at Photoshop the same way again!
This course is specially designed for students with little to no prior experience in Photoshop. Learn all the Photoshop CC essentials from scratch, and integrate Photoshop into your daily life!
Use Photoshop to edit your everyday photographs, beautify yourself, create design works such as posters and logos, and share them with your friends on social media - Instagram and Facebook etc!
Photoshop is a GIGANTIC software. This course focuses on tools that you are likely EVER going to use in your daily life! Do not waste time on lengthy courses that compromised on common everyday tools, and teach you stuff which you are never going to use!
What This Course Entails:
- The first 9 Sections consist of lectures to teach you all the Photoshop Essentials.
- The last Section is a 1 hour long Case Study Section whereby I will show you examples of how people combine different knowledge of Photoshop to achieve their goals. You will have a good idea of all the Photoshop essentials and capable of using this software on your own.
You can be:
- Either using a Windows or Mac OS. Care will be taken to highlight the platform differences.
- Either using Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CC 2017. I will point out the differences between the user interface throughout the course.
- Of all ages, from all walks of life. As long as you have an interest in learning Photoshop essentials, this course is for you!
- Either a total beginner who have not touch Photoshop before, or just started using this piece of software. This course assumes you have no prior knowledge!
What Makes This Course DIFFERENT from other courses:
- This Course is designed to teach you Photoshop in a succinct manner, and last ONLY 4 hours!
- Even though the Course lasts only 4 hours, it teaches you all the Photoshop ESSENTIALS in a totally BEGINNER FRIENDLY way. This is possible by carefully crafting the course content, and not bombard you with unnecessary topics and words.
- A short Course gets you started right away without boring you through lengthy lectures!
- Updated for CC 2017 version!
Who this Course is NOT for:
- This Course does not teach you 3D, as well as animating in Photoshop.
- If you have been using Photoshop for years, and looking to learn more advanced topic, this course might not be for you as it is designed for beginners who wish to start and understand more about Photoshop.
-------- TAKE THIS COURSE & INTEGRATE PHOTOSHOP INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE! --------
Become a Photoshop Master capable of manipulating and beautifying images in just 4 hours!
Music used in this course: Carefree Kevin MacLeod (incompetech) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Update: As of 26 June 2017, English Subtitles are available for ALL videos in this course!
- People from all walks of life who barely used Photoshop before, but want to learn Photoshop
- People who wish to edit their everyday photographs in Photoshop
- People who want to use Photoshop to create posters, logos, flyers, and any graphical design works
Welcome to Photoshop! This lecture introduces you to Photoshop, and what to expect for this course.
This lecture shows you the User Interface of Photoshop and teaches you how to navigate yourself in this seemingly complicated software.
A summary of Section 2. You should be aware that all the adjustments in Photoshop are merely sliders for you to slide and adjust their settings. Do not be afraid to try them out, as you can always undo your filters, or close the picture without saving to restart again.
In this lecture, you will learn how to use the Rectangular Marquee Tool, the Elliptical Marquee Tool, the Single Row and Single Column Marquee Tool found in Photoshop.
You will also learn tips on how to add selection, subtract selection, and deselect a selection.
You will learn how to use the Pen Tool to make a selection, as well as the various properties for the Pen Tool.
You will realise that Pen Tool is a powerful and flexible way to select curve edges, even though using it may require a little amount of practise at first.
After viewing all the different ways to Select in Photoshop, you should realise there is no right or wrong method to select an image. It depends on the nature of your Photo, as well as your preference on using the Selection tools. Ultimately, all the different selection tools exist to allow you to select areas easily for different scenario.
In this lecture, you will learn an important concept - Raster and Vector. You will understand what is a Pixel, a Raster, and a Vector. You will also know their differences and their importance.
This knowledge will affect your execution of Shapes and Text, which you will learn in subsequent lectures.
There are many options you can do with the Filter Menu in Photoshop. Do not be afraid to try them out, as they are merely sliders and settings to adjust the degree of effects being applied to your photos. Remember you can always undo, or exit without saving to restart again.
In this lecture, we will be looking at how to create Text in Photoshop. We will also learn the way to change the Text opacity, color, size, font, as well as other properties.
We will revisit on the theory of Raster vs Vector, and realised that Text is a Vector. Hence, certain decisions cannot be made until you rasterize your text.
This Section teaches you the powerful Clone Tool and Healing Brush Tool. Tips are also given for each tools to increase your efficiency in working with them.
You will learn how to use the Spot Healing Brush and Healing Brush Tool in this lecture, as well as understanding the difference between them.
You will also understand the differences between the Healing Brush, and the Clone Tool, and which one to use in different situations.
Now that we have reached the end of the first 9 Sections, you are fully capable of executing this piece of software. By now, you should have a good and firm understanding of the essential functions in Photoshop.
The next Section will be a Case Study Section, dedicated to show you how a normal people use photoshop from start to finish.
This Section shows you 5 Case Studies of how to combine different knowledge of Photoshop for your Project.
The goal of this Section is to let you have a better understanding of how others execute this piece of software, and to bring up your level of confidence in using Photoshop. At the end of this Section, you should be capable of executing this software on your own and explore more options in Photoshop.
In this Lecture, I will show you how to Collage your photos into 1 single image. You will realise the advantages of using Photoshop to create Collage instead using mobile apps.
You will see from the start, how to open images, superimpose them into 1 image, adjust their size and reposition them, as well as adding effect to the image, to the end where you save and complete your project.
In this lecture, I will be showing you how to beautify your items and prepare them for E-Commerce website. Making your items look professional and beautiful entice potential customer to purchase your items more readily.
You will see from the start, how to open an image, clean up the background, add effects and reflection, as well as adding shadow and beautify the overall image.
In this Lecture, I will be showing you how to create Quotes Images that you often see on the Internet.
You will also see through various examples, how to get started and beautify your Quotes images. You will also learn some tricks to help you with your workflow.
In this Lecture, we will look at how to create Design Works from scratch using Photoshop.
You can create beautiful Posters / Logos or any design works using Photoshop easily. The goal of this Lecture is to show you how to utilize different tools in Photoshop to achieve your design work, and not to show you how to come up with a good design, as that is out of the scope of this course.
In this Lecture, we will look at how to superimpose images on top of one another. Superimposing images is likely one of the main reason why people use Photoshop.
You will see from start, how to open, edit, cut using layer mask, and blending in the superimposed image for it to look realistic. You should have a better understanding of how to execute photoshop from start to completing your Project.