Photoshop for Artists - Digitize, Present, Monetize Your Art
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to digitize their pencil drawings, watercolor illustrations and acrylic/oil paintings
- Students will be able to create simple use, reusable and complex mockups
- Students will be able to resize their images to various social media sizes
- Students will be able to upload their artworks on Print On Demand Sites
- Students will be ready to monetize their artworks
- Learn about the possibilities of selling art prints, digital art prints, clip art bundles, and products with your design, by Print on Demand sites, so that all you have to do is to only create amazing artwork, no need for printing, packaging and shipping.
- Students will be able to create amazing, high quality images for their social media to build their following.
- Students will be able to preserve their artworks so that they can keep the precious original and improve its quality.
- Students will be able to create high quality art prints.
- Students will be able to give their hobby a push to make it a side hustle or a full time job.
- Have basic painting/drawing experience
- Have at least one original artwork
- Have Photoshop installed on your computer/ download the trial version
- Basic Photoshop knowledge is an advantage but NOT A MUST
Students said: "This is a very informative and complex course! I was amazed by the resources, very helpful. I am a hobby crafter, I love painting and this course gave me a bit of a push to take myself more seriously. I haven't really thought about making clip arts from my watercolors...so smart! I hope I can find the ways to get a little money from what I do:) At least to support my craft hoarding:) Thank you for putting this course together. " Lisa Dunham
Are you an artist looking for ways to monetize your art?
Are you an artist who would love to get a bigger following for your art on social media?
Are you a creative who loves to paint and design things but you take it only as a hobby?
Are you an artist who creates with traditional media like graphite, watercolor, acrylics or oil and would love to digitize your artworks to create artprints?
This course is a perfect solution for all of you!
Adobe Photoshop is an amazing program with endless functions, but it can be overwhelming. There is only a limited skillset artists need in order to DIGITIZE, PRESENT and MONETIZE their art.
The course starts with the creation process where I will explain you how to research trends, how to approach an artwork before creating that is intentionally created for digitalisation to get the best results.
In the digitalisation section you will learn about the best ways to scan your artwork, how to align multiple images if the artwork exceeds the size of the scanner, how to retouch the artwork to get rid of the pencil marks, unwanted paint splatters and mistakes, how to remove backgrounds to create transparent PNGs, how to create multiple color variations and how to set the size for various social media sizes.
In the presenting section, you will learn how to create a simple mockup image from a stock photo, how to create a reusable mockup picture where you only need to change the artwork and everything will fit, how to create a complex framed wall art mockup template in which you can change backgrounds and frames as you wish, how to place your artworks on products without the need of actually producing it.
In the monetisation section you will get tips for the start, learn about the possibilities of selling art prints, digital art prints, clip art bundles, and products with your design, by Print on Demand sites, so that all you have to do is to only create amazing artwork, no need for printing, packaging and shipping.
With the Photoshop skillset gained from this course, you will be able to create amazing, high quality images for your social media to build your following, preserve your artworks so that you can keep the precious original and make it even better, create high quality art prints, give your hobby a push to make it a side hustle or a full time job.
All you need is to have Adobe Photoshop installed on your computer, even if it is a PC or a Mac.
Master these skills in Photoshop and give a kickstart to your art career!
Are you ready?
Who this course is for:
- Artists who would like to digitize their artworks
- Artists who are looking for possibilities to earn money with their creations
- Creatives who would love to expand their career
- Painters of traditional mediums who would love to present their artwork digitally
- Artists who would love to create high quality artprints
Alexandra Finta 'aka' THE ARTMOTHER, is a professional Art Teacher, Artist and Illustrator.
"I believe in creative and practical teaching and I am hoping for a school system which is enjoyable".
She has a Masters degree in Art Education and she is teaching since 2010. She is creating online art courses since 2017 and taught over 60K students worldwide.
"I just love that I can reach people with my teaching from all over the world!"
She has tons of experience in different fields of Art.
"I have been creating art since I was a child. I dabbed into all - from sculpture, through traditional painting and drawing, photography and graphic design to digital illustration."
Her mission is to make art education available for everyone.
" I hope, I can spread my knowledge, experience and enthusiasm in online courses and fulfill my dream of giving enjoyable, practical and quality education."