Photoshop Flyer Design Secrets
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to take a simple image and turn it into a powerful event announcement!
- You will learn how to use Photoshop's selections tools to create perfect selections around any image, even hair!
- You will learn how to use Photoshop's Layer Effects to create eye popping text effects!
- By the end of this course you will be able to use Photoshop's Layers like a pro!
- In this course you will learn how to create custom documents of any size in Photoshop
- You will learn professional layout and design techniques that can be used for more than just flyers!
- You will learn the correct way to save your Photoshop documents for the Printer or for use on the Internet!
- This course was created with Adobe Photoshop CS4. The techniques shared will still work with earlier versions of the software (as far back as CS2) and are compatible with CS5 and CS6.
- You will need a copy of Photoshop (CS2 - CS6) to apply the techniques in the video lessons.
The idea behind Photoshop Flyer Design Secrets is simple. You will learn how to use Photoshop to create designs that people pay for. The goal is to teach you how to use the tools to create the designs that you want to create.
You will learn how to use Photoshops Tools, Menus, and Layers to create designs for print and web. You're going to learn the importance of image resolution and how to make designs of all sizes, from business card size up to poster size with ease. You will also learn how to use Photoshop's powerful selection tools to make accurate selections around complex images, even hair!
This course contains video tutorials on how to use the tools and interface as well as a special section on how to create accurate selections in your images. Students will also learn how to use Photoshops "Color Modes" and how to make sure documents are "Print Ready".
In addition to the basic tutorials there are also several design walk-throughs in which the student gets to virtually look over the teacher's shoulder as he creates designs from scratch! You'll get to take advantage of the instructors 18 years of experience using Photoshop as a design tool.
As a paid student of the course you will receive the Flyer Design Secrets Revealed Industry Guide E-Book that is full of tips, tricks and resources for Photoshop designers, and includes:
- Wholesale printing resources,
- Tips on finding images and illustrations,
- Learning how to use the right fonts,
- Understanding printers marks
- "The Money Making Flyer Design Formula" that will teach you how to make a profit on every flyer you design for others!
Who this course is for:
- This course contains something for everyone! It is basic enough for beginners, yet even advanced users will learn new techniques for improving their design work using Photoshop.
- Those who will most benefit from this course are graphic designers, desktop publishers, and clerical workers that want to learn how to use the power of Photoshop to create flyers, sales pages, coupons, advertisements and much more!
Keith Young has been involved in producing professional graphics and design for well over a decade. Keith has done freelance work for several companies including, Ford, Motorcraft, Widia Valentine and many others.
In addition to being a professional designer, Keith is a kind and patient educator with the goal of sharing his knowledge of using professional software to create graphics, illustrations and design layouts.
Keith is an Adobe Certified Expert/Instructor (Photoshop CS3) and a Comptia Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)