Adobe Photoshop Master Class - Beginner to Pro, ALL LEVELS
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics like: customizing the interface, panels, shortcuts, graphic design principles, file formats and saving
- Layer management, working with Type, color theory and application, layer effects, adjustment layers
- Understanding and mastering selection techniques, magic wand, lasso tools, cropping, image resizing
- Working with layer masks, clipping masks, adjustment layers, filters, photography enhancement
- Photo touch up including: Clone Stamp, Patch Tool, Healing Brush, dodge and burn, content-aware fill tool.
- Advanced tools like Camera RAW, Layer Comps, blending modes, pen tool, advanced selection techniques, advanced filters, creating actions.
- How to use the Curves, Levels, Vibrance, Hue and Saturation Adjustment Layer
- Working with advanced Type options including type on a path, warping text and 3D text
- Using Actions to automate your processes
- Working with Smart Objects, Smart Filters and Masking
- No Photoshop or graphic design experience needed.
This course is for EVERYONE. Photoshop is EVERYWHERE in ALL Industries!
You will learn all the necessary (and more!) tools to get you more than proficient with Photoshop. You will be a pro by the end of this course!
If you already have experience with Photoshop, this course will give you the fundamentals, plus a ton of advanced tools and skills!
We start with the basics and steadily move from there showing you the tips and tricks and shortcuts that every graphic designer needs to know (even if you are not a "graphic designer").
What Will You Learn?
Navigating and customizing the workspace
Tools and Panels overview
Image Formats, terminology and graphic design fundamentals
Saving and exporting
Selecting, resizing, rotating, moving images
Selection techniques including the magic wand tool, quick selection, lasso tools
Image and canvas resizing
Layers and layer management, locking, hiding, filtering layers
Adjustment layers including curves, levels, hue/saturation, black and white, vibrance
Intro to Masking, advanced masking techniques
Filters, Field Blur, Filter Gallery, Polar Coordinates, Frames, Camera RAW
Smart Objects, rasterizing objects
Type and typography principles and practices including: leading, tracking, kerning
Type on a path
Advanced selection techniques including paths and the pen tool
Smart radius, select and mask
Working with shapes
Working with color/ gradients/ swatches
Drawing basic Shapes, Custom Shapes, pen tool, direct selection tool
Touch up tools including clone stamp tool, healing brush, patch tool, content aware fill
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a practicing professional who uses graphics and photography, or an aspiring creative, salespeople, real estate, marketers, retirees. Photoshop is for everyone!
I am an Adobe Certified instructor with two Master's Degree: Instructional Technology (M.Ed.) + Organizational Psychology (MS).
With over 20 years' training experience, I have trained for hundreds of companies and organizations including: Stanford University, UC Berkeley, UC Santa Cruz, Walmart, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and dozens more.
I am not only a Trainer, but I am also a practitioner of the programs I teach, being a designer and creator.
I love to teach and give the gift of knowledge and hope to reach as many students as possible!