#1 Professional Email Signature Creation: Photoshop to HTML
What you'll learn
- Intro to photoshop
- Resources to use to help with design
- General psychology of an email signature
- Designing your email signature
- Slicing your signature
- Exporting the code for your signature (+ Code premade code)
- Naming your Brackets files
- Adding code into Brackets
- Adding hyperlinks to your images
- Adding call now code to your images
- Adding email now code to your images
- Common problems you will have and why
- How to solve the problems
- How to setup Hosting + Domain
- How to prepare your files to upload onto your hosting
- Unzipping your files on your hosting
- How to find the url to see your hosted email signature
- Copying your email signature
- Location of your email signature box in Gmail and Hotmail
- Ensuring all settings are correct
- Pasting your signature and saving your signature.
- Starting your own email signature business
- Where you can find customers
- Where you can find other ad copy and use it as your own
- How you can upsell your avg order value
- How to use facebook paid advertising to generate leads
- Understanding how to use Facebook ad manager
- Understand how to create a facebook campaign
- How to create a landing page using a all in one solution
- How to create a thank you page with a “one time discount upsell”
- Must be able to turn on a computer
When I was 18/19 years I was earning £500+ per month developing a photoshop to fully responsive HTML email signature. The beauty of this was I did not need any coding knowledge... Photoshop did 80% of the work for me. I want to show you my secret and hassle-free method of creating a professional full responsive email signature you can apply to your emails without needing to know code.
I also take this course one step further by showing you how I started a pretty passive side business which generated over £500 per month when I was only 18/19 years old and how I automated it. I take you through the whole journey in a NO JARGON, realistic teaching structure you will understand!
I give you all the tools and templates you need to not only create professional and high converting email signatures but ALSO to start a side business and 90% auto-pilot selling email signatures.
In this course I will walk you through, step by step on how to create an email signature using photoshop and then making that email signature live and clickable. Once you have the foundations in place, I will then show you how to setup your own email signature business and where you can find leads and automate the process.
This is an indepth and straight to the point course unlike anything else on the email signature market. I've been providing email signatures since I was 18-19 years old. I have a wealth of experience in email signatures and online activities. If you've been looking for a course to finally setup a email signature for you with zero tech, enroll today.
If you purchase my course you will also get:
- My Email Signature course (Valued @ £299)
- Training on how to build a sales funnel (Valued @ £97)
- Training on how to build a full-blown dropshipping site in 30 minutes (Valued @ £297)
- Training on how to find viral content (Valued @ £67)
- Discounts on Hosting and Domain Purchases
- Extra training on other easy to use website/sales funnel builders (Valued @ £97)
- Video training on "5 Things Costing Your Small Business Leads" (Valued @ £97)
- Introduction to my favourite social media automation tool (Valued @ £17)
- 1 Hour training video on how you can easily almost replicate any website using a drag and drop website builder (Valued @ £147)
- Training on what a sales funnel is and how it can be used (Valued @ £67)
- Exclusive lifetime access to my facebook group where you can ask me anything related to email signature (Valued @ £997)
This means you will be getting £2182 worth of content for just a small price of this email signature course!
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- Anyone who cares about branding
- Anyone who wants to create more opportunities for themselves
Hi, I’m Marty Englander! I’m here to share the knowledge I gain online through my own testing and how you can stop wasting time trying different non-tested failed methods. I’m here to show you how you can DIY online and save some money for your business.
The beginning is always a good place.
Hello, my name is Marty Englander. I was born 15/04/1994 in Manchester, England. Since being little, I always had an eye for creative things and was always fascinated with tech.
Up until the age of 9 years old, I was never allowed to go on a computer which I think sparked my interest even more. I used to sneak onto my mother’s computer when she was not around and play games etc…
I was always a little impatient playing game so I quickly somehow managed to start learning to hack them… As you can imagine, the games got boring fast!
I then started looking at hosting my own private server games which is where you host the game for people to play on. I LOVED this. I loved the ability to be able to create something where other people got something back.
As the years went on…
When I reached high school, I was one of the class clowns. I can give a number of reasons why I may have been this way, but ultimately I think it’s because I felt like I was never giving value by simply sitting in school like a zombie learning things.
I always wanted to do practical things which is why I guess I thrived in subjects like Drama and Media.
I realised near the end of the sixth form that I hated formal education and the only thing keeping me in education was friends. Upsettingly I knew I had to leave everything and get my act together because I was heading down a road which would not end well.
Oh crap…Everything changed.
I decided to leave full-time education near the end of the sixth form.
I had no real qualifications. No skills. No anything. Just my thoughts were telling me this is the right decision for me.
I remember my father telling me when I told him I wanted to leave “If you leave, you can lounge in the house all day, but I will not give you money”. I never wanted to lounge around the house, I left school because it felt wrong to be there and felt like it was a waste of my time, if I’m going to invest my time, I want it to be worthwhile.
I guess this is where my world changed.
I created my CV and started handing them out… Never got anywhere with it apart from one, the casino. They needed dealers for a 6-month poker tournament from 8 pm – 3 am.
I went in, aced the interview and got a call back to go back and get some training. The day I was supposed to go in and start training, my father did not want me to do it due to the hours and other reasons, and he found me a job.
The only problem was, it was a job with my grandfather.
Don’t get me wrong, my grandpa is a great guy, and he has a solid business but… he’s old school and well, I’m not.
My grandfather is a bag manufacturer. The idea of working for him, was I go in and learn the ropes and when he’s ready to retire, I take over. In the Englander family, we have 90+ years of bag manufacturing history, so once my grandfather stops, that’s the end of it.
It did not go to plan which was a shame because it was creative and not too bad.
When I was younger I used to create videos of the games I used to play.
Anyway, my dad remembered this and suggested to come with him in his accountancy firm and provide video like services. He would open up a media department, and id run it so to speak.
I thought “why not”.
During this time I also became a member of a number of freelancing sites and started developing my skill sets again.
After a few years of realising creating videos for businesses was not something I enjoyed, I then moved over to web development and online infrastructures.
I became pretty good at it and thought I’d create some How to videos so other people can DIY.