Adobe Photoshop for Photographers
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to make corrections to your digital photographs, such as contract, brightness, straightening a photo, and retouching.
- How to scan in printed images that you can then remove scratches from, and generally restore to look as good as the day they were taken.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography, Camera RAW, and advanced controls and photographic workflows.
- Practical advice for color theory and composition that can be applied across digital art and graphics projects.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
Photoshop is now a household word, and with good reason. It can make washed-out imperfect images into digital masterpieces, or even take decades-old photos and repair damages that have been there for years. Professional technology trainer Andy Anderson will show you how to get professional results, with the same straightforward teaching approach he used in seminars for Disney and The White House in this Photoshop CS5 Tutorial that will inspire and inform.
This Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers course goes through techniques that are tried and true, and used by professionals everywhere to touch up and enhance digital and scanned photography. This tutorial is not for the beginner to Photoshop. You should have at least a basic working knowledge of Photoshop and the tools that are available. Starting with a basic introduction to the fundamental photography concepts of ISO, Depth of Field and Shutter Speed, you will quickly discover that this video tutorial covers more than correcting red-eye, although it does that too, but it also is rife with techniques that photographers can use both in Photoshop, and before you even take the picture with your camera.
When combined with the Photoshop for Beginners tutorial course, you will have an impressive range of knowledge of the program and a specific expertise when it comes to working with photos after learning these Photoshop Actions for Photographers.
- Users of Photoshop CS4 and CS5 who want to learn photography-specific skills.
- Anyone with a large collection of old photos they want to scan and faithfully restore.
- Amateur and aspiring professional photographers who want to learn post processing techniques.