Learn how to use Photoshop from scratch even with no previous knowledge.
We do courses like this and write books about Photoshop and other themes like this for more than 25 years and we are very happy about the results.
We work in the field. Photoshop is one of the tools we use daily since 1985.
We believe that you don't need hundreds of hours of teaching material to really learn something. You just need to learn the right things at the right amount and you will be ready to evolve for yourself after a while.
Beautifully designed, with 23 lessons and a total of 66 minutes of videos in English, this course shows in a hands-on approach, how to use Photoshop to do all kinds of operations, like adjusting colors and levels, using the interface, improve photographs, refine images and much more.
Photoshop Course for Beginners is a course for everybody, from pros to amateurs, students or digital photography enthusiasts or for those who simply want to learn Photoshop to improve their pictures.
No previous knowledge of photoshop is required.
Lessons in the course:
1. Course Introduction.
2. All About the Photoshop Interface.
3. All you have to know about colors.
4. RGB and CMYK. Understanding the digital and the printing worlds.
ALL ABOUT BRUSHES
5. The many brushes offered by Photoshop and their properties.
6. Dodge, Burn and Sponge tools.
7. Blur, Sharpen and Smudge tools.
8. Differences between the Brush and the Pencil tools.
ALL ABOUT SELECTIONS, MATTES AND MASKS
9. Lassos, Selections and Mattes.
10. Different ways to mask a layer.
11. Save and Load selections, Feather and Smooth them.
LAYERS AND BLENDING MODES
12. Using the most powerful tools of Photoshop: layers and blending modes.
IMPORTANT PHOTOSHOP TOOLS
13. Eye Dropper and Color Sampler.
14. Paint Bucket and Gradient Tool.
15. Crop and Perspective Crop.
16. Move, Rotate and Distort layers.
17. Filters and Smart Objects.
ALL ABOUT TEXTS
18. Creating Plain Texts.
19. Creating 3D Texts.
20. Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation and Curves.
21. Selective Color and Replace Color.
22. Solving the Red Eye Problem – Part 1.
23. Solving the Red Eye Problem – Part 2.
We believe in what we do. Start learning Photoshop now.
NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF PHOTOSHOP IS REQUIRED.