Learn Digital Painting From Scratch With Photoshop
What you'll learn
- Apply general concept of art in painting environment
- Achieve understanding to apply their creativity fully
- Paint more skillfully with professional methods
- Build their own art portfolio like pro
- Work on similar projects with confidence
- Students must know basic photoshop(creative suit) operation
- Students should have some interest and curiosity about this specific field
This is a beginners course to learn detailed, step by step methods to paint environment in photoshop.
Ever wonder how some artists produce extremely gorgeous professional environment paintings made in digital media?
-In this course you will start learning just that.
in today's world of game,animation, high definition background effects, there is a growing demand for environment artists. work of an environment artist consists, illustration, game and animation background painting, concept art for 3D games,animations,movies and more.
This Course is the Stepping Stone For You To Become a Professional Environment Artist in the world of Graphic Art.
- If you are a beginner, after this course you will be able to achieve enough skills to start your own project
- You will be able to build up your own portfolio based on environment design
- You will receive a structured guidance from me
- This is a very dynamic course, so I will keep adding materials to this course to make the process going
In this course, first we will learn basic concepts of environment painting. which is the theory part. before we dive into our project work, we need to discuss some basic rules and guidelines to start our journey. these concepts will only clear your path towards your destiny as your creativity is the ultimate source of your work.
then we will see how an environment take shapes and comes into reality from concept, imagination, inspiration and creativity through various stages through my demonstration videos. stick to the end and you will find lots of information, guidance and most importantly inspiration, to start your first project.
With important files included, you will be able to closely observe every steps of the project work and work along side to develop your own skills.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginner digital artists who are not familiar with the basic concepts of environment painting and do not have knowledge on professional methods and steps of painting environment. This course is mainly for those, who works in photoshop. Though this method can be applied to other digital painting software as well. Learners who have patience and an honest desire to learn should take this course as this is a rigorous, detailed and dynamic course.
- As this course is rigorous and expandable, only serious and patient students should enroll. As this course demands lots of attention.
- This course is not for those who are intermediate or advanced learners. Also this is not a course of "quick methods" of drawing. So if you are looking for a "quick" learning, this course is not for you.
- If you are looking to learn basic photoshop operation, then this course is not for you. Please go through the details of the course before enrolling to ensure if this course meets your expectations.
I am an enthusiastic artist and a graphic designer.
After graduating with My Bachelor's degree I worked as programmer in an MNC. Also I have obtained my Business Professional Programmer certificate and Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. After that I went for higher study and acquired my Master's degree in Economics. Upon graduation from the university I joined a collage as a faculty. But finally I started pursuing my true passion- Art and Design.
I have ten years of experience in the field of art and four years of experience in freelancing as a digital artist and graphic designer.
I work with pencil sketches, pastel, water color, acrylic and oil paint as my main medium. I love to experiment with my work and I often use mixed media.
As for digital art, my main tool is photoshop. Other than photoshop I use paint tool SAI, gimp,Adobe illustrator (for vector graphics) etc.
My freelance works involve book cover, story illustration, logo design, card design, concept art, character and environment designs, concept design for advertisements, website layout design etc. Please visit my site for my professional and personal work examples.
What I believe is,"I am extremely passionate about art and design. I not only myself want to work in this field but I also want to educate others and encourage to pursue this area. I am in the process of making my own brand of art,design and schooling. My goal is to become an art-entrepreneur and inspire others like me."