Photoshop Cinematic Photography Effects
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to use Curves
- Learn how to use Adjustment Layers
- Learn how to use Adjustment Layer Masks
- Learn what Color Grading is
- Learn how to apply Color Grading with 1 click
- Learn how to apply advanced Color Grading
- Learn how to create Cinematic styled images
- Discover a free color wheel & easily find complimentary colors. Important for the Cinematic style!
- Learn how to color correct your images in 5 seconds or less! Another important step for the Cinematic style.
- Learn additional tips and techniques from a pro photographer and editor
- Should have a licensed copy of Photoshop or a trial version.
- No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary. I explain everything in easy to understand steps.
- High quality images are provided as well. Use to follow along, practice with and submit for review!
Hello and welcome to my Photoshop Cinematic Photography Effects course!
Have you ever wondered how Hollywood creates those stunning, cinematic colors and wished you could apply to your photos? Well, wonder no more. This course will teach you how to add Cinematic color style effects to your still photography - all in Photoshop!
You will learn how easy it is to apply those Cinematic effects directly in Photoshop. No filters, plugins or other tools required. Everything can be done directly in Photoshop within minutes.
Plus, I'll share with you my favorite keyboard shortcuts, editing process and more to streamline your Photoshop workflow.
You'll be amazed how easy it is to create this trendy photo effect in Photoshop. You'll also learn what Color Grading is and how to apply to your images.
First, you'll start of learning all the basics in the, well, Basics section. :)
This includes learning all about the Curves tool (how to use, tips and more), how to use Adjustment Layers (plus Masks) to streamline your workflow, an awesome (free) tool for finding complimentary colors (which are important for achieving the Cinematic style), how to color correct an image in 5 seconds and much more.
Once you've mastered the basics, you'll move on to learn 3 different ways to create the Cinematic style within Photoshop.
Projects include the same photos used in the course. This will give you an opportunity to follow along, practice with and upload your Cinematic edits for review either by me and/or other photographers in the community.
- Perfect for all levels of photographers and graphic designers.
- Perfect for photographers that want to learn how to create Cinematic effects, on their photos, within Photoshop.
- Perfect for photographers that want to learn and master one of my favorite Photoshop tools; Curves
- Perfect for photographers that want to learn how & why Adjustment Layers (and Masks) are important for a fast and productive workflow in Photoshop.
- Perfect for photographers that want to learn how to color correct a photo in 5 seconds!