Photoshop CC for Beginners
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding the Photoshop workspace
- Common shortcut keys
- Creating and editing text
- Adding images to the canvas
- Organizing and manipulating layers
- Resizing the workspace canvas
- Using layer relationships
- Magic wand selection tools
- Lasso selection tools
- Advanced object selection and fine-tuning
- Layer stacking concepts
- Color correction and color shifting
- Using the clone stamp and healing brush
- Saving to various file formats
- Exporting with transparency
- Adobe Photoshop CC (Mac version preferred)
- Free Photoshop CC trial is available from Adobe
Welcome to the Photoshop CC for Beginners course! I’m so pleased that you’ve chosen to learn from me, and I hope you’re excited to dive in and see all about what this incredible software has to offer. Photoshop is probably the most popular tool in the Adobe creative suite, and let me say - it has an OVERWHELMING amount of options inside.
That’s exactly why I created this course, to take you from the beginner stages and to help you become proficient with many of the most helpful tools that Photoshop has to offer. I have over 15 years of experience with graphic design, including print and digital media and web design. I’ve also taught Photoshop to many students in both classroom and one-on-one settings. Within the few hours encompassed by this course, you can learn the necessary skills to create and edit incredible photoshop projects. That’s right, not weeks or months - in hours!
We’re not going to go through every single option and overwhelm you with information, but instead we're going to examine the essential tools and principles that will get you off to a great start.
This course is for absolute beginners, so you don’t need any prior Photoshop knowledge. I’ve included downloadable images so you can follow along as I create and edit the projects in class, and work on those yourself at your own pace. Ideally, you should have the Mac version of Adobe Photoshop CC available to work from, which by the way, is available as a free trial from Adobe.
So if you’ve been tinkering with Photoshop for a while and just feel stuck and overwhelmed with the available tools and options, or if this is your first time using the software, THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU! Let’s jump in and learn how we can begin creating some Photoshop magic.
- Beginner Photoshop users who want to master basic skills
All images needed for following along with your own design are included here for download.