Adobe Photoshop Complete Mastery Course Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Beginners will learn how to use Photoshop from scratch.
- This is a very easy to follow course that goes at just the right pace so you don't miss any steps.
- You'll learn all of the most important tools, plus how to edit photos, do touch-ups, whiten teeth, crop social media pics, change backgrounds and more.
- Learn about the interface, including where the tools are and how to customize your workspace.
- You don't need to know anything about Photoshop to join this course. We'll start from the very beginning.
- You will need a working computer, and I'll help you with purchasing the right version of Photoshop.
- Photoshop CC is preferred, but with this course, you can learn with older versions as well, like Photoshop CS4 or CS6.
Welcome to The Complete Adobe Photoshop Mastery Course for Beginners, where you'll learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop in a fun, hands-on way. This course is designed to teach you the most important elements of beginning Photoshop without the frustration or stress that often comes with learning new software.
If you are brand new to Photoshop or have tried to learn Photoshop and struggled with it, this course is for you. The course starts at the very beginning with how to purchase Photoshop and get it on your computer. It moves forward in an easy-to-follow, logical way, building your skills up until you feel confident using Photoshop for your photo editing. Within an hour you'll be using Photoshop to crop, fix blemishes, and cut out and move parts of your images. And from there, your knowledge will keep rapidly growing through the rest of the course.
I promise you'll enjoy learning to master Photoshop.
The course is recorded using Photoshop CC on a PC, but it works fine if you have an older CS version of Photoshop, too. I also include tips for using a Mac.
Here's how the course is broken down:
First, we get familiar with the Photoshop program and interface. We learn to open and save images, and learn where the most frequently used tools are located.
Second, we start using the most important tools, like the move tool, the crop tool, the brush tool, and the healing brush tool. We also learn how to use layers so that we can work non-destructively on our photos. (In the course, I'll explain what that means and why it makes your life easier).
Finally, we do a bunch of hands-on projects in Photoshop.
Whiten a subjects teeth.
Crop an image bigger (did you know you could do that? It's pretty cool).
Create a square social media profile picture that would work on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.
Brighten up dull, dark images.
Learn how to add or reduce redness in a subject's face (so they don't look like a ghost or a cherry).
Make an image black and white.
Switch out the sky in a mountain scene (we can choose clouds, blue sky, or even the northern lights).
Combine two images into one (we take a cappuccino mug and set it in a field of flowers, just for fun!).
So much more.
When you are finished with this course, I promise you'll feel confident using Photoshop and the many tools and options that it offers. You'll be able to do valuable work in Photoshop, and have fun while doing it.
Here's my challenge to you. Jump in and watch 20 minutes of this course. If you're not excited to learn Photoshop at the end of that 20 minutes, then go back to watching funny cat videos on YouTube. Once you see what you can accomplish with this course, I know you'll be hooked on Photoshop for life.
I promise that I can teach you how to master Photoshop. If that sounds good to you, then I look forward to seeing you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for the beginning Photoshop student who has little or no experience using Photoshop.
- This course is also perfect for anyone who might feel intimidated about learning Photoshop or someone who has tried in the past without success.
- Experienced students will also find plenty to learn whether it's adjustment layers, layer masks, shortcut keystrokes, or ways to navigate through Photoshop.
Learning is easier with the right tools and instruction. In every one of my courses I take you step-by-step through the tools and knowledge you need to accomplish your goals.
My talent is taking complex subjects (like Excel, Access and Photoshop) and making them simple to learn. I wasn't always good at technology. There was a time when I didn't even know how to correctly turn a computer on and off. But over the past 20 years I've dedicated myself to mastering technology. Now I'm proud to call myself a self-taught tech geek.
I'm a geek who still speaks the language of normal human beings. I don't use a lot of jargon and fancy words that the average person doesn't understand.
I understand how frustrating it can be when the instructor goes too fast or leaves out critical steps in the learning process. That's why I make sure to clearly demonstrate each step for you visually, so you can follow along starting from the very beginning and going along until you've reached mastery.
I am here to guide you on your way to success. You can contact me at any step of the way for assistance. Let me know when you're struggling with a concept and I'll get right back to you to keep you moving in the right direction.
I'm always happy to help. I believe in you, and I'm here to support you in your learning process.
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? It all starts with knowledge, and my courses make that part easy.
Sign up for a course today and I'll help you reach the level of success you deserve.
I'll see you in there!