Photoshop and Illustrator speed illustration workflow
What you'll learn
- Learn the basic of Photoshop and Illusrator
- Understand the basic concepts and techniques of digital illustration
- Master the best of raster tools and vector tools to create clean illustration fast
- Designed for complete beginners. No experience needed!
- You need to have both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator CC version
- Having a pressure sensitive device such as Wacom tablet is very recommended
Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard for editing raster graphic as Adobe Illustrator for vector graphic. Tired of having to choose between the two when creating your artwork? Well don't! Why not combine the best of two worlds, vector and raster in a single workflow?
This course will teach you from zero to hero all of the necessary skills to harness the best tools from Photoshop and Illustrator and how to combine them together in a seamless graphic creation workflow. Never use Photoshop nor Illustrator before? No worries! This course is designed for complete beginners in mind so no prior experience needed. The skills you’ll learn from this course will not be applicable to illustration only, but they will be beneficial for you when you need to work on other type of graphics or artworks such as: UI design, logos, icons, game design, creative advertising, etc.
If you join this course you’ll get lifetime access to more than 80 videos carefully crafted and organized to make sure you master the skills fast. Beside full access to video tutorials you’ll get access to all of the project files (Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop CC format). You have no risk on taking this course as it is backed-up with “100% money back guarantee” policy by Udemy.
Enroll now and leverage your graphic skills to the next level!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Photoshop and Illustrator from the very basic
- Seasoned Photoshop users or Illustrator users who want leverage both software in their production workflow
Widhi is the CEO of Expose Academy and the founder of several other creative-based companies. He has a bachelor's degree in information technology and a master's degree in business management and information system. Besides doing business he is also an academic lecturer in the computer graphics field.
With more than 20 years of experience in the CG industry, he finished hundreds of projects with clients from all over the globe. He has been producing thousands of CG images and animations. His deep passion for computer graphics leads him to dive into digital painting, 3D visualization, animation, game development, web design, video, and motion graphic.