Photos That Sell: Advanced Topics in Online Photo Licensing
What you'll learn
- Understand complex topics of release forms, taxes, post-submission editing and more
- You'll learn how I created some of my best-selling photos
- We'll dig deeper into what makes a truly profitable photo
- You already have a collection of decent photos
- Ideally, you have finished my intro course License Your Photos Online
- You have, or are building an online microstock portfolio
You love photography.
You wanted you work to be seen.
You wanted your photos to earn you money while you sleep.
You have started your online photography portfolio and now you're looking to dive deeper.
Well, you've come to the right place.
This is a companion course to a popular "License Your Photos Online: Create Photographs That Sell" course here on Udemy. In these advanced lessons we dive deep into making our workflow even more profitable, keeping our inspiration up and understanding all the legal issues we need to deal with.
To kick things off, we go through some of my best-selling photos and we look for what makes them sell well. How come my all-time bestseller in an Editorial image with limited usage?
Maybe you're just starting in stock photography, maybe you have some experience already. And maybe you haven't started yet. Does not matter what stage you're at. To take your stock portfolio to the next level, this is the course for you!
Sample student reviews on "License Your Photos Online":
"I am a total beginner at this and I feel like I've already learned so much. It is a very practical course, filled with how to's and do's and don'ts. Thanks so much for sharing this!"
"I thoroughly enjoyed this introduction, and I feel I have the tools needed to start selling my pictures online. The instructor is likable; he has a great sense of humor, and sets realistic expectations. He included some wonderful life lessons about dealing with feedback, and ways to spend one's earnings. [...] "
"The course is well organized and the material is very concise. I particularly like the use of actual screen shots to support the topic. After viewing and reading a good bit on getting into stock photography, this course was exactly what I needed to take the final step toward getting my photos online."
Ready for the next level? I'll see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Photographers who want to take their passive income to the next level
- Students who finished my intro course on photo licensing and want to dig deeper
- Digital nomads interested in the nitty-gritty of stock photography
Currently based in Sydney, Australia, I split my time between research, university teaching and photography.
On my way towards PhD in behavioral economics, bringing together Psychology and Economics.
I've been selling my photos online for 7 years now - starting this side gig was one of my best decisions. Ever since, my cameras and lenses pay for themselves, and for my flight tickets. I'm excited to share with you, how you can do the same!
I also love exploring new and exciting way of taking photos and am a big fan of DIY photography gear. Home-made pinholes, tilt-shift lenses, underwater photoshoot in the living room? You bet!
- President of MQ Photography Society
- Lectured to hundreds of students and professionals on complex business, psychology and photography topics
- Helped hundreds of photographers sign up with agencies, build their portfolio, sell photos online and enjoy passive income from their photographs
- Best photography experience: northern lights in Iceland. It was so beautiful I almost forgot to press the shutter!