Photography Starter Kit For Canon Dslr Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Desired photo results understanding how the camera settings effect the outcome of the photograph.
- Understand the Different Camera Modes. Menus and buttons
- Choose the right lens
- Selecting the right focus mode
- Choosing the Right White Balance
- Lightroom by Adobe was used to show the power of Raw Files vs Jpeg. You can download if you want to follow along.
Learn The Important Functions of your Canon DSLR
In Photography Starter Kit for Canon DSLR Beginners you will learn the most essential functions of your camera and more importantly taught how to put this
useful knowledge into action. You’ll get the swing of basic photographic terminology and absolutely feel prepared to move on to more advanced classes.
You will gain a solid understanding of must know focusing and composition techniques. How to work with White Balance, Mode Dial Settings, Picture profiles, the benefits of Raw vs Jpeg and more. Corey will guide you through the entire beginner process of thinking like a photographer which helps you take the best photo possible with the canon camera you have right now.
The course is made up of mostly video lectures on camera mixed in with real live examples to help show and drill in the material being taught. This course is over an hour of power material to help you get a full understanding of the functions of the camera
This beginner photography training has the unique ability to translate otherwise over complicated idea's in photography to simple to learn concepts. Finally take awesome photographs with complete understanding that it's not just about the camera alone, but your understanding of how to control it.
Course Outline: What You Will Learn
1. The Camera- introduction tour of all the major features of the camera. Beginner's intro to the functions, menu options and buttons of your Canon DSLR camera.
2. The Lens- Learn how different lens effect the outcome of the photo.
3. Focusing- Never suffer from blurry photos again. The most important element to getting sharp images.
4. Mode Dial- This includes the automatic and manual setting modes. The Goal is to shoot in manual mode.
5. White Balance- Changing and shifting color with Live Color temperature sample
6. Raw vs Jpeg Explained- We compare images save in jpeg format vs raw format to see which is better in live example.
7. Picture Styles- how color-tone effects the outcome of your photo.
8. Composition with Perspective- How to position items within your frame to get the most pleasing results.
9. Lighting a Subject- How to start to thinking like a Photographer seeing the light to create desired results.
- This course is meant for beginners that need introduction to Canon's Menu System, buttons and dials
- Students that learn better from visual examples should take this course
As a Beginner Photographer it's very easy to fall into the trap of thinking your new Canon Camera alone will help you become the photographer you always wanted to be... But that couldn't be further from the truth. In this video I show you how to avoid the Shiny Camera Syndrome , Show you what's in my Camera Bag and how I use it with real examples.
In this Video I show you 8 photo's and you have to tell me which photo was taken with a Real Camera, Cell Phone and Film Camera. Grab a sheet of Paper and use the Number 1. /DSLR / Real Camera, 2. For Cell Phone, and 3. Film Camera.
The Canon Menus System or any camera can seem over whelming with so many options layered in the camera. In this video We cover some that you will ran into more often. White Balance Modes, Image Quality Control with Raw and Jpeg, Image Review, Picture Styles and more. It's not enough just to know what they are but we put them to use.
The main thing to consider in this lesson is how can using certain picture style give you desired results as it relates to the color of the images. Do you like bright colorful images? What about Black and White? All can be done in camera with the picture styles no post processing needed.
Have you ever taken a photo and it's just too bright but you still kind of like it? What about a photo that was too dark? Chances are if you used your camera's Jpeg file format you will not have many options to fix the photo as you would if you used the Raw File format. In this video I will show you how shooting Raw files vs Jpeg can give you more control over the final outcome of your photograph & the major difference between the two formats.
How to start seeing light and thinking like Photographer. As a Photographer one of the most important things to get good at is being able to see the light and how it will effect your final image. In this video we put you to the test with a Real live example with our test model Charlene.