Photography Starter Kit For Canon Dslr Beginners
What you'll learn
- Create Desired photo results understanding how the camera settings effect the outcome of the photograph.
- Understand the Different Camera Modes. Menus and buttons
- Choose the right lens
- Selecting the right focus mode
- Choosing the Right White Balance
- Lightroom by Adobe was used to show the power of Raw Files vs Jpeg. You can download if you want to follow along.
Learn The Important Functions of your Canon DSLR
In Photography Starter Kit for Canon DSLR Beginners you will learn the most essential functions of your camera and more importantly taught how to put this
useful knowledge into action. You’ll get the swing of basic photographic terminology and absolutely feel prepared to move on to more advanced classes.
You will gain a solid understanding of must know focusing and composition techniques. How to work with White Balance, Mode Dial Settings, Picture profiles, the benefits of Raw vs Jpeg and more. Corey will guide you through the entire beginner process of thinking like a photographer which helps you take the best photo possible with the canon camera you have right now.
The course is made up of mostly video lectures on camera mixed in with real live examples to help show and drill in the material being taught. This course is over an hour of power material to help you get a full understanding of the functions of the camera
This beginner photography training has the unique ability to translate otherwise over complicated idea's in photography to simple to learn concepts. Finally take awesome photographs with complete understanding that it's not just about the camera alone, but your understanding of how to control it.
Course Outline: What You Will Learn
1. The Camera- introduction tour of all the major features of the camera. Beginner's intro to the functions, menu options and buttons of your Canon DSLR camera.
2. The Lens- Learn how different lens effect the outcome of the photo.
3. Focusing- Never suffer from blurry photos again. The most important element to getting sharp images.
4. Mode Dial- This includes the automatic and manual setting modes. The Goal is to shoot in manual mode.
5. White Balance- Changing and shifting color with Live Color temperature sample
6. Raw vs Jpeg Explained- We compare images save in jpeg format vs raw format to see which is better in live example.
7. Picture Styles- how color-tone effects the outcome of your photo.
8. Composition with Perspective- How to position items within your frame to get the most pleasing results.
9. Lighting a Subject- How to start to thinking like a Photographer seeing the light to create desired results.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for beginners that need introduction to Canon's Menu System, buttons and dials
- Students that learn better from visual examples should take this course
One of Udemy's Fastest Growing New Instructor
Corey started creating Photography Tutorials on YouTube back in 2011 where up & coming photographers immediately gravitated to his teaching style with well over 423,173 video views. In July 2015 Corey partnered with online teaching platform where now over 55,256 happy students across 181 different counties are now enrolled in Corey's courses learning photography on the platform. In a world where camera techniques can seem so complex, Corey's method of teaching not only breaks down the camera in simple bit size pieces, but helps photographers understand how they can apply the concepts real time to improve their work.
"I used to sit and stare at my camera hoping it would whisper these things, thanks Corey you did it." Catlyn Watson
Understanding the need to give back to the next generation of talent looking to take the technical knowhow and use it to build an actual photography business, Corey continued his training success creating Photography Clients Unleashed teaching photographers how to build and grow a consistent, scalable profitable photography business.
"Before I started the program, I was averaging 1-3 jobs per month, mostly assisting. I was also working a full time job in another field, not being able to give the time needed to develop my company. Photography felt more like a hobby than a career.
After completing the program, I started gaining more clientele of my own and averaging 4-7 jobs per month. With the increase in clients, I was able to step down from full time to part time which allowed me to focus more on photography and building a successful business. Now that i'm fully focused in photography, I'm more confident in myself, my talents, and able to book the higher end clients that I prefer to work with." Sheretta
Corey looks forward to continue helping photographers across the world build their wealth and live their dream pursuing their passion.
Starting as a Successful Model back in 2003 with Features in Magazines, Billboards in Time Square, Commercials and more Corey transitioned from in front to behind the camera in 2006 with a new found passion. Corey left his full time career as a System Administrator for a Maintenance and Engineering Software Company in 2008 to pursue Photography full time. Corey is now an avid educator & one of the industry's go-to Professional Photographers in Atlanta helping actors and models book work for TV, Movies, Fashion and more. A visual guru with acute attention to detail, he is a rare talent and highly sought after by celebrity clientele, Corporate America and top brands. Recently Named Director of Photography for Who's Who of Black Atlanta, Publication highlighting positive achievements of African Americans.