Photography: So You Want To Be A Professional? Part 2
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Better understand what it takes to earn a living as a photographer
- Plan their approach to making money from their photography
- Better understand some of the problems they will face as they start out as a pro photographer
- Know how to be more competitive as a pro photographer
- How to avod spending too much money on photography equipment
- How to be wise about marketing
- How to avoid customers who you will not profit from
- Know about publishing your photography
- Develope your own photographic style
- Be better informed as to how to make money from selling stock photography
- Know why it's important to keep learning
- Having an interest in photography and enjoying taking good photos.
- Take Part 1 of this course (it's free on Udemy)
If you want to be a professional photographer, or even just start selling some of your photos, this course will help you get off to a great start.
I'm sharing knowledge and experience I have gained through nearly 30 years as a professional photographer. You can learn how you can enjoy this lifestyle too.In this course I discuss some of the things of learned about being a professional photographer over the past three decades. It is not designed to provide comprehensive answers to all the questions, that will take your own experience, but I will give you what you need to get started well. In Part 1 of this course I looked at some of the myths and misconceptions about being a professional photographer and in this course I dig deeper and provide more insight as to how I have managed to work in the profession I love and am passionate about - photography.
The text based lessons can be viewed and/or downloaded as PDF files. These lessons contain further teaching that IS NOT included in the videos, so please do take a look at them all!
I won't waste your time. This course is presented in a concise manner. We live busy lives and personally I prefer a course of teaching which is focused and clear to the points being made, rather one that contains little useful information padded out to make the course seem of greater value than it really is.
- Students who have taken Part 1 of this course
- Anyone who wants to start making money with their photography
- People who enjoy photography
- People who want to become professional photographers
- Anyone who want to learn more about photography in general
Photography. So You Want To Become A Professional Introduction gives you an
overview of what you will learn in this course about becoming a
This lecture is a great resource which will help you build a business plan as you work towards becoming a professional photographer.
In this video I teach about marketing your professional photography business.
This videos is about why it's important to keep learning and how it will help you become a better professional photographer.
Please check our website for discount offers on our courses, new blog posts, news about out mentoring program and other related information about learning photography.
Take a look at our YouTube channel also as I often upload different content there. Some of it is teaching photography and post processing and other is video work we produce for our non profit social responsibility commitments.
All these links and links to our social media are in this lecture.