Photography post-production workflow
- 31 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will understand that photography goes beyond the production phase.
- You will learn about archiving digital photos and backing them up.
- You will discover the steps of an efficient post-production workflow.
- You will see the difference between exporting for web and saving for print.
- Students are encouraged to have their copy of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop.
If you don't know what to do after taking photographs with your camera, if you spend too much time at your computer trying to decide which photo to print, if you don't know the difference between saving a file for the web and for print, this introductory course will help you out. In a few short screencast videos I show the steps I take in my post-production workflow. At the end you will be aware of what post-production is, what steps you should take and in what order.
NOTE: This course neither goes deep in Adobe Photoshop, nor in Adobe Lightroom.
- This course is for photographers who are not familiar with post-production.
- This course is for photographers who want to boost their post-production.
- This course is not an in-depth course to Adobe Photoshop nor to Adobe Lightroom.
- Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop experts would probably take no benefit from this course.