Portrait Photography Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Shoot People You Don't Know
- Creative Portrait Photography
- Master outdoor backgrounds to get distraction free portraits
- Take better portraits by generating a twist in the subject's body
- Take better portraits by moving subjects into the right backgrounds
- Take better portraits by getting better expressions
- Take better portraits by picking better outdoor light
- Take better portraits by creating better angles of the head
- Take better portraits by creating better angles of the body
- Photograph couples while you guide them through fun activities
- Learn to take heirloom images of your friends and family for the first time.
- Learn to take beautiful and natural portraits that you, your clients, and your family will love.
- Learn to create holiday cards the right way
- Learn to shoot professional portraits.
- Photograph children to capture their natural playfulness
- Capture your children's most precious moments without interrupting them.
- Pose large groups with confidence knowing you've got hundreds of easy options
- Know how to keep subjects relaxed and enjoying themselves
- Organize groups for better photos
- Take better pictures of children
- Cultivate natural smiles by having more fun with your subjects
- Keep pets safe while taking fun pet portraits indoors or outdoors
- Pose subjects
- You must be familiar with powering on your camera, taking off the lens cover, and taking a picture... or unlocking your phone, starting the camera, and taking a picture
- Students need an open mind and camera, we'll learn the rest
- No editing required, almost everything is done in-camera
- Photographers don't need to know anything about posing, they just need to know the very basics of how to use their camera.
Do you want to learn portrait photography?
Super, this is the only course that will teach the pro insider tricks that work. Here's why most instructors have never worked as a professional so they only know the theory.
This course will teach you a proven, professional portrait photography system I perfected over years of shooting events professionally.
I personally guarantee that if you're not able to take pro photos and you completed 100% of the course and all required exercises you can get a 30-day refund without any guilt. Here's why, I'm positive my dead simple photography system works. Do you know why?
I build a business using it and got over 50, 5-star reviews in a saturated photography market in Hawaii.
I started in photography hoping to pay off my camera. In a few short months, I had paid off my full-frame DSLR, pro lens, and lights by using a really effective photography system.
I'll show you this system and take you along as we shoot portraits and pose subjects. Photography is a super competitive market and it's hard to make money. If you want a shot at a successful photography business study with someone who has run a profitable photography business (many online instructors haven't ever done this).
When you are done, you'll be able to:
Build hundreds of photo poses from memory
Discover great portrait light with ease
Master professional photo editing
Find your creativity as a photographer and artist
Professional tips and tricks to improve your photography
Learning the foundations of portrait photography from this course. This training will put a powerful and very useful skill at your fingertips. Portraits have been one of the most enduring disciplines of photography and one of the most powerful.
Being a skilled portrait photographer (and there really aren't many of them out there) opens many doors. Freelance portrait photography and wedding photography are prime jobs for a talented portrait photographer.
Photography Class Content and Overview
Suitable for beginners and intermediate photographers, in this course of over 130 lectures and 12 hours you'll learn the fundamentals of portrait photography and portrait photography editing. You'll build a strong foundation as a photographer that you can use to break into other disciplines of photography such as street photography or wedding photography.
Starting with a practical application section of lighting, posing, editing, and working with clients, you'll move to key theory lessons and some practical experiences from the field.
With these basics mastered we'll also explore sunset portraits, some studio lighting, and backlit silhouettes so you can build variety into your portfolio.
You will have the skills to setup, shoot, and edit like a pro when the course is complete.
Then, put your skills to use as we enjoy a monthly photo contest where you can enjoy other students work, learn from their images, ask questions, and have a chance to win your first photo contest while you cheer on your fellow students.
Complete with over 300 sample images that clearly show shutter speed, aperture, and ISO so you can master these essential photography skills all in one, fun class. Why not join me today and see what you've been missing!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone looking to grow as a photographer by learning about posing, light, editing, and interacting from behind the lens
- This course is for novice to expert portrait photographers (or aspiring photographers)
- This course is for people who want to take better images "in camera"
- Photographers must be willing to try something new and be open to new ideas.
- This course is for someone who wants a few powerful photo editing tips
PhotoLexa is the #1 online photography platform. Used by professionals, hobbiest, and novices for over 7 years to get great photos. See why we're the only Udemy Instructor who has published on Popular Photography Magazine!
PhotoLexa is trusted by over 100,000 people based on a proven, project-based approach to photography that helps everyone get great images and fast.
If you're interested in learning photography and want the fastest online teaching system, give our free preview of 30 day risk free guarantee a chance and join our course today.
We are an award-winning, top 10% on Udemy instructor who delivers results. Life-changing results through online instruction.
We feature pro instructors with real-world experience. Our instructors all have a proven track record of success and have helped 50,000 students reach their dreams. Our photography instructors have worked with major corporations and have real-world credibility. Our courses have helped thousands of students reach their goals. Our students range from novice photographers filled with passion to fellow professionals looking to sharpen their skills.
Our instructors have been featured by Popular Photography, Digital Photography School, and Tamron.
What can you expect when you take one of our courses? First, you'll see immediate progress. Second, expect personal attention as all your questions are answered and you get feedback on every image you post. Third, expect to have fun as you learn and grow.
Why not join us today and see what over 50,000 other students have discovered in our courses. Join today and we'll see you inside the course.