- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use effective layering, selections, masking, and other tools to edit photos using Adobe Photoshop.
- Take effective photos using appropriate backgrounds, props, and poses.
- Exercise creativity in photography and digital art.
- Adjust color, lighting, and other effects in Adobe Photoshop for better photos and digital art.
- You should have access to Adobe Photoshop, preferably Creative Cloud.
- A camera is required if you want to take your own photos for the final project.
Learn Photoshop and photography by designing levitation digital art!
In this course, you will learn industry-standard editing techniques in Photoshop and learn the fundamentals and beyond for effective photography, all while having fun producing digital art.
You'll learn from our four photoshoots for levitation digital art: a vintage studio, a sand dunes scene with smoke, a university architecture scene, and a rundown building with sparklers.
Each of the four sections has two projects to follow along with, after learning from the photoshoots. This course comes with 16 JPEG images to produce the levitation effect using a variety of techniques, 36 PSD Photoshop files to learn from, and helpful handouts, including a PDF on common Photoshop shortcuts, a PDF on Photoshop file types, and a 21-page PDF on photography fundamentals.
After learning from the four photoshoots and multiple follow-along Photoshop projects in each section, you put what you learned into practice by producing a final project of levitation digital art with your own photos.
Check out the sample videos for more information on the course and our bios for information on our qualifications!
See you in the course!
Song in promotional video is called Heartwarming by Kevin MacLeod (CC).
- Anyone new to photography and Photoshop or those who are not new but want to learn more about digital art techniques and principles.
- Anyone who wants to create amazing levitation digital art composites using photography and Photoshop!
In this introduction, we introduce ourselves and you learn about this course on photography and Photoshop.
In this video lesson, you'll learn from the overview of the course as well as follow along with a few quick wins using some of the support files. This course has four sections after the introductory section and then a final project section, and each of the four sections have two projects each to follow along with.
Christine describes the setup for the photoshoot in this video lesson.