Photography Fundamentals - A Complete Walkthrough Guide
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how to manually control their digital camera, change each parameter to achieve their photographic goals, and have the confidence they need to further their photography skills.
- No prior knowledge required. Having a camera is optional but helpful.
Cameras can be intimidating, especially if you venture off of the AUTO mode. They don't have to be. I want to lay it all out so you can understand each of the parameters that go into making your photograph. This information is platform-neutral. It doesn't matter if you pick up a Nikon, Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Fuji, or any other camera. As long as you have manual controls you'll be able to accomplish what you set out to do.
This course will take you from zero to fully understanding how to use your camera and what each control does. No prior experience is necessary. You may also have been shooting for a little while but are looking to increase your knowledge so you can take your photography to the next level. This class is for you.
- Beginning photographers who want a firm foundation in photography fundamentals.
- Intermediate photographers who want to strengthen their foundational knowledge and have a great understanding of what their camera is doing so they can harness is to take better photos.