Digital Photography for Beginners
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how camera works
- Understand of different types of cameras
- Comprehend the role of various camera equipment in photography
- Choose the right equipment for the type of photography you want to do
- Understand how to better compose images
- Choose the right camera settings while shooting
- Able to shoot in various camera modes including manual mode
- Camera (Mirrorless, Point & Shoot or DSLR, Doesn't Matter)
- Interest in photography
This course is designed for people who are either thinking of picking up a camera for the first time, or have already bought their first camera but they are overwhelmed with the technicalities of cameras and camera settings. In simple words, as the course title suggest, if you are a beginner, this course is designed to help you understand how a camera works, what are its settings, what camera and camera equipment should you buy, how should you better compose your images and what is the information displayed on the camera screen that can help you taking your images to a great level.
This is a practical course in which I will show you the impact of changing camera settings manually for better results. The course also guides students regarding camera equipment choices as their first purchase. As a beginner, we are overwhelmed with the available equipment and advice from various people, I will show what I bought as a beginner and what is the absolute essential for photography.
Image composition is an important aspect of photography, a composition makes or breaks an image. We will take about it as well and using practical tips, learn how to make our images pop.
Come join me for this practical and fun course and take your images to a great new level!