Photography Projects For A Rainy Weekend
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you'll be able to take everyday objects and photograph them creatively.
- In this course you'll learn different photography techniques for a variety of situations at home.
- Camera (DSLR or compact the allows manual settings).
- Computer with Photoshop, Lightroom or other image editing software.
- Light Modifiers, some of which we can DIY.
Photography Projects For A Rainy Weekend is a course designed to give you new indoor photography ideas and techniques around your home. Being stuck at home during bad weather doesn't mean you can't create visually interesting photos. Over the almost 2 hours of video tutorials on indoor photography we'll look at ideas for self-portraits, food and drink photography, product photography and some creative techniques with water, flowers and smoke. Also included are PDF lighting diagrams describing the light source and positioning and some DIY indoor photography ideas that allow you to make your own photography gear.</p>
- Beginner photographers
- Intermediate photographers
- Enthusiast photographers