Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship
What you'll learn
- Monetize your passion for photography with photographic services, products, or information.
- Stand out as a unique photographer in today’s over-saturated digital world.
- Increase the number of followers on your website, blog, Instagram, Facebook, and email newsletter.
- Effectively market and brand yourself as a photographer, and start getting clients with your website, blog, or social media platform.
- Make your own business plan and identify your unique strengths and skills as a photographer through mind-mapping and cross-pollination.
- Teach your own profitable photography workshops or courses.
- Create compelling content to increase your ranking on Google with effective SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Strategies.
- Being proficient in digital photography (e.g. framing and composing a scene, adjusting exposure, aperture, ISO settings, etc) will help you succeed in this course.
- You are passionate about photography and have a collection of photographs you want to curate to discover your unique style as well as share these photographs with others.
- This course will help you discover your strengths as a photographer. This course can help you discover what your style or unique voice is.
- No prior knowledge of business or marketing required. It is not necessary to have a large following or own an expensive camera.
If you want to monetize your passion for photography, discover your unique voice, and build a loyal following, this course is for you! The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship will teach you the fundamentals of branding, social media marketing, and monetization strategy so that you can turn your passion for photography into a profitable business.
In this unique course, you will learn how to:
- Build a loyal following of “true fans” who will support you and purchase your products and services
- Stand out as a unique voice and create your own personal brand and personality to “meaningfully differentiate” yourself from the competition
- Create a photography business plan and identify your income and expenses, in order to create a thriving and profitable photography business
- Discover your strengths and talents by cross-pollinating them in your own mind-map.
- Build your own photography website and platform, and master the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to dominate your niche on Google.
In a world over-saturated with photographers, how can you stand out? What are the pitfalls that beginner entrepreneurs need to avoid in photography? Why should you never work for free, and why must you charge premium prices for your services? How can you learn to stomach risk in order to create strong profits while also thriving creatively as a photographer?
In The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Photography Entrepreneurship you will build the essential online marketing platforms for photography, including your own website and blog, your Facebook fan page, your Instagram account, your YouTube channel, as well as your own email newsletter. You will learn how to create compelling content, increase your reach and influence, and leverage productivity hacks to stay focused and productive.
In this course you will also master:
- Content marketing to drive massive traffic to your website/blog
- Photography monetization strategies and figuring out which path works for you
- Specializing in your photography niche to maximize your profits
- Overcoming self-doubt and maximizing your creative output
- Leveraging scarcity to create value as a photographer
- Creative intuition and following your own gut in business and life
- Defining success for yourself and tracking your progress
There a few online courses on photography entrepreneurship, but there are no other courses as engaging, interactive, and practical as this one in successfully monetizing your passion into a living. There are so many myths online about photography entrepreneurship: this course will help you steer clear of false strategies that prevent you from creating your own profitable photography business. Not only will this course cover the practical strategies around photography monetization, marketing, and branding, but it will also cover the mental skills and toolkit you need to overcome self-doubt, insecurity, and fear in order to thrive as a photography entrepreneur in today’s hostile online climate.
It would be an honor to be your personal guide and mentor in photography entrepreneurship. Don’t miss your unique opportunity to live out your dreams as a photographer, and shoot for the moon!
Excited to have you in the course. See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate to advanced photographers who desire to increase their social reach and influence, learn branding and marketing strategies to stand out, and build and increase their earnings in photography.
- Photographers who want to monetize their passion for photography and make a full-time living or additional side-income from photography.
- Photographers who want to monetize their passion, build additional income streams, or make a full-time living from photography.
- Passionate photographers who desire to build a loyal following and gain more exposure for their work.
- Non-tech savvy photographers who want to learn the fundamentals of social media, blogging, and email marketing to best promote their work.
- Photographers who want to build more self-confidence to promote themselves and share their work.
Eric Kim is a leading photography educator who has taught thousands of students from Los Angeles to Tokyo in his popular street photography workshops. Eric has also worked with multi-million dollar companies such as Samsung, Ford, Leica, Fujifilm, Canon and has presented solo exhibitions in Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, and Singapore. Eric’s photography blog has been viewed by millions of individuals from all around the world and offers a unique perspective on personal photography, everyday photography, and street photography.
As one of the chief voices in photography and photography education, Eric believes in empowerment through photography. He teaches his students to use the camera as a tool to find self-empowerment and joy in their everyday lives. He believes that anyone can learn how to master photography for himself or herself.
Eric hopes to teach you how to find more joy and happiness in your life through photography.