- 5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn everything you need to start a successful photography business
- You will learn best practices for each step of a photography gig - from booking the client to final delivery
- You will learn business basics such as registering a business name, getting a business license and tax ID, and choosing a structure
- You will learn how to set prices, what equipment you need and how to find your first clients
- You will learn how to create a website and portfolio that gets you more clients
- You will learn how to expand your online presence with Instagram, Facebook, Google, Yelp and more
- You will learn how to set up a proper business with accounting, insurance and tax tips
- You should already have a basic understanding of photography (this is not a course that will teach you how to become a photographer).
- You should be ready to put in enough time and effort to grow your own business (this is not easy and will take time)
- You do not need any business experience, we'll show you everything you need to get started
You want to make money with your photography, right?
This is the perfect course to help you launch your own photography business, and we're so glad that you're here.
We've created a complete blueprint to every aspect of running a successful business, and it's all here in this course. From the business side of things like registration, licenses and taxes to the marketing side of things like getting your first clients, creating a website and setting prices, you'll learn it all with this course.
Once you enroll, you'll get access to a downloadable workbook that includes action items, helpful tips and resources. Using the workbook together with the courses video lectures and case studies should make it easier than ever to get your business up and running.
You'll have your business up and running in no time!
What do we cover in this course?
Kinds of photography businesses
Choosing your business name & structure
Business registration, tax IDs, licenses and bank accounts
Building a business website
Setting your prices
Designing a portfolio that sells
Equipment you need to get started
How to get your first paying clients
Getting listed on Google Maps and search results
Expanding your online presence with modern marketing techniques
Tips for every step of a paid photography shoot
Scaling your business
and so much more!
Our goal is that by the end of this course, you'll have a photography business of your own. If there's anything we can do to make this course better for you, just let us know. As instructors we will continue to update this course with any latest skills or practices that will benefit you.
Our happiness guarantee...
We have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, so if you aren't happy with your purchase, we will refund your course - no questions asked!
We can't wait to see you in the course!
Enroll now, and we'll help you start a photography business of your own!
Phil & Will
- Photographers who want to make money with their skills
- Wedding Photographers
- Portrait & Headshot Photographers
- Food & Product Photographers
- Journalistic Photographers
We've created a downloadable workbook for you to use while taking this course. It includes key points from each lesson, links to supplemental resources, as well as a space for you to take notes. Feel free to print it out.
We hope this helps you in this course and improves your learning experience!
Phil & Will