Photography Basics - From Auto to Manual
What you'll learn
- You will know how to take better photos that impress your friends and your followers
- You will understand the mechanics of your camera
- You will know how to pick the right camera settings: Shutter Speed, aperture and Iso
- We will edit together two of my photos in Lightroom
- You will learn how to get an eye-pleasing composition?
- You will know how to get sharp focus
- Not a pro camera is required, having a beginner DSLR camera (even a smartphone) will help you
Join the photographer Evangelos Anagnostou (@evangelosang) as he analyses the very essentials of photography. Start loving the manual mode and take full control of your DSLR or mirrorless camera. You will learn how to balance the exposure triangle by selecting the right shutter speed, aperture, and iso settings. Discover the power of the composition and get creative with the course project!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner photographers that want to start their journey in Photography
- Intermediate photographers who want to expand their knowledge and go the extra mile.
- You that you just want to take better photos!
Hello people, I am Evangelos !
I am a professional videographer and photographer based in London . I am passionate about directing, filming and editing my stories. I am making commercial videos for brands, while i am capturing people. Besides that, I am an online marketer helping companies understand the power of social media, and spread out their message.