- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Import and organize photographs in a professional manner.
- Adjust and crop photos to get better compositions.
- Edit the colors and contrast of photos to make them pop.
- 'Beautify' people with whiter teeth, brighter eyes, and fewer wrinkles.
- Manipulate images to create panoramas, face-swaps, and more.
- Share photos directly and easily to Facebook, Flickr, and to files for storage.
- Use the NEW Video Snapshot tool for face swapping, multi-exposures, and panoramic photos from video
- Use the NEW multi-exposure tool
- Use the NEW blending modes
- Use the NEW blur tools
- Use the NEW overlay features
- Use the NEW express projects tool
- Students should have Cyberlink PhotoDirector to follow along with the course content. We'll be using PhotoDirector 8 for the new features in this course.
- Students should have photos that they want to practice with. We also provide practice photos for all of the lessons to follow along with.
Start editing your own photos with one of the best PC and Mac photo editing software out there, PhotoDirector!
If you're looking for a easy photo editing application that will allow you to edit professional quality photos, Cyberlink's PhotoDirector is a great tool. This course will teach you everything you need to know to get started editing.
Learn the NEW PhotoDirector 8 Features:
- Use the Video Snapshot tool to create face swap, multi-exposure, and panoramas from your videos
- Use the Express Project tool to instantly stylize your photos
- Use the new overlay, blending, color splash, and blur tools to make modern and professional photos
Make photos look the way you envision - better! If you want to crop, white balance, adjust contrast, add effects, and share better photos than ever, this is the course for you.
Here are the main topics in this course:
- Easily import and organize photos in PhotoDirector
- Crop and rotate your photos
- Apply one-click presets
- Correct white balance
- Adjust tone, add HDR effects, change contrast
- Apply edits to only certain parts of your photos
- 'Beautify' people with teeth whitening, eye brightening, wrinkle removing, and body shaping
- Remove unwanted objects in your photos
- Merge photos, create panoramas, and face swap to get the best smile
- Add custom watermarks to your photos
- Create slideshows out of your photos
- Publish photos easily to Facebook and Flickr
- Export high quality files for sharing and printing
Why is this the course that will make you successful?
Taking online courses isn't easy. It takes work and action. This course will help you succeed with concrete practice lessons. We'll walk you through each exercise. By the end of the course, you'll have a fully edited video montage that you can share with the world.
Who teaches this course?
Phil Ebiner is a professional photographer and video creator who has edited thousands of photos. His photos have won international contests, sold in art galleries, and captured stories around the world. Phil strives to teach students not only the technical skills of a photo editor with this course, but also the philosophy of photo editing. You'll love learning from Phil like thousands of other Udemy students.
Are you ready to edit professional-looking photos?
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
- Photographers who want to make their photos better.
- PC or Mac users who need a professional photo editing software to edit great photos.
- Photographers on a budget looking for an inexpensive photo editing tool.
Welcome to the PhotoDirector course! In this video, you'll learn what this course is all about and how to succeed in this course!
Welcome to a new section on the latest features of PhotoDirector. In this section, we'll cover all of the new tools included with PhotoDirector 8, including the video snap shot, multip-exposure, express projects, blend modes, color splash, blur, and overlay tools.
In this PhotoDirector tutorial, you'll learn how to open and use PhotoDirector.
In this quick exercise, you'll download the practice photos and see the power of PhotoDirector in the following walkthrough.
In this PhotoDirector 8 tutorial, we'll learn how to use your videos to create amazing photos.
Congrats! You've finished another section of the PhotoDirector course. In this section, you learned a lot about importing your photos. Now it's time to put it into use. This section's challenge exercise is to import the practice photos into PhotoDirector.
Welcome to a new section of the PhotoDirector course! In this section, you'll be learning how to do basic photo adjustments and edits.
In this PhotoDirector tutorial, you'll learn how to fix your lens warping.
Congrats! You've finished another section of the PhotoDirector course. In this section, you learned a lot about basic photo editing. Now it's time to put it into use. This section's challenge exercise is to edit a complete photo from beginning to end using all of the techniques learned in this course.
In this PhotoDirector tutorial, you'll learn how to make teeth look brighter and whiter.
Congrats! You've finished another section of the PhotoDirector course. In this section, you learned a lot about beautifying people in your photos your photos. Now it's time to put it into use. This section's challenge exercise is to take a photo of a person and brighten their teeth and eyes.
In this PhotoDirector tutorial, you'll learn how to add grain to your photos. This is a great way to make your photos look more vintage.
Congrats! You've finished another section of the PhotoDirector course. In this section, you learned a lot about manipulating your photos. Now it's time to put it into use. This section's challenge exercise is to shoot, edit, and stitch together a panorama photo.
Just start a new discussion and post 3-5 of your favorite edited photos.