Photo Editing With The iPhone
- iPhone with iOS 9 or greater
- Snapseed for iOS
- Lightroom for iOS
- Pixelmator for iOS
- Enlight for iOS
- Photoshop Express for iOS
Learn how to make your photos pop by editing them directly on your iPhone.
In this course you will learn how to edit photos in a variety of apps on your iPhone. From the default iPhone Photos app to Photoshop apps, you will learn to take a regular smartphone photo and make it much more vibrant.
Photo editing apps have came a long way and are very powerful tools for editing photos. Gone are the days of transferring photos to your computer to edit, now you can create detailed edits in the palm of your hand.
Learn how to use Lightroom Mobile, Adobe Photoshop Express, Snapseed, Pixelmator for iPhone, Photoshop Fix and Enlight. These apps give you the tools you need to create stunning images without the need of a traditional computer. Capture your photos, edit them, and share them to social media directly from your phone.
You do not need all of these apps. Simply pick and choose the apps you want to use. In this course, I wanted to share the apps I spend most of my time in. These apps are some of the most powerful and have the best layout for getting edits done quickly.
Most of these apps are also available on Android, so if you are an Android user, feel free to take this course and watch the videos related to the apps available to you.
Get started now, and learn how to edit photos like a pro on your smartphone.
To see many of my smartphone edited photos, follow me on Instagram: @jeradhillphoto
- Anyone who wants to take their mobile photography to the next level.
- Course Introduction
- What's on my iPhone
- Introduction to the iPhone Photos App
- Cropping with the Photos App
- Using Photos Filers in the Photos App
- Adjustment Tools in the Photos App
- Saving & Sharing Photos from the Photos App
- Introduction to Lightroom Mobile
- Cropping Photos in Lightroom Mobile
- Using Presets in Lightroom Mobile
- Adjustment Tools in Lightroom Mobile
- Saving & Sharing Photos in Lightroom Mobile
- Introduction to Snapseed
- Using Filters in Snapseed
- Editing with Tools in Snapseed
- Saving & Sharing Photos from Snapseed
- Introduction to Pixelmator for iPhone
- Using Editing Tools in Pixelmator
- Adding Text Layers in Pixelmator
- Saving & Sharing Photos from Pixelmator
- Introduction to Photoshop Express
- Using Photoshop Express Editing Tools
- Saving & Sharing Photos in Photoshop Express
- Retouching a Landscape Photos in Photoshop Fix
- Retouching a Portrait in Photoshop Fix
- Introduction to Enlight for iPhone
- Editing with Tools in Enlight
- Saving & Sharing Photos in Enlight
- Course Conclusion
Hi all, I am a website designer and photographer who has been working for himself since graduating high school. I taught myself website design and development so I could start my own business. In 2005 I taught myself photography and started a photography business as a professional wedding photographer. Since then, I have helped hundreds companies and organizations market their products and services online. As a photographer, I continue to capture photos and produce video for weddings, events, conferences and more.
I teach because I was taught by so many through blog posts, articles and online videos. Teaching allows me to give back and teach others the way I would have liked to be taught. Many of my courses are free because I believe in giving back.
I am a husband and father with three amazing kids. You can learn more about me at my website. I hope to see you in one of my courses. Thanks so much!