Telephone Confidence: Be Super Confident on the Telephone!
- 43 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become confident with sales calls.
- Talk to anybody naturally with little to no preparation.
- Eliminate fear surrounding calls of all types.
- Learn how to make important and sensitive phone calls.
- Learn how to stand your ground on the phone.
- Learn how to sound warm and likeable on the phone.
- Convince others using sales techniques over the phone.
- Instantly have social leverage over the other person when using a phone.
- Access to a telephone.
- The ability to speak.
Become super confident on the telephone!
In this course, you'll learn how to be more confident on the telephone. Learn how to do elite cold calls, make sales, sound confident and showcase your charisma.
I've interviewed public figures over the phone such as CBC Chief News Correspondent, Peter Mansbridge and the first Canadian to walk in space, Chris Hadfield.
I've also made hundreds of sales over the phone, hosted conference calls and used the telephone to get the things I want. From tough situations like interviewing law firms involved in scandals and pharmaceutical companies failing to warn consumers about their side-effects, I've used the phone in various situations.
I'm so excited to be able to share my skills with you so that you can become confident on the telephone and use it to gain the leverage you want in any situation.
I can't wait to help you with phone confidence! Let's develop your phone skills today.
- People who feel nervous making phone calls.
- Anybody who uses a phone to communicate with others.