Pharmacology Mnemonics for ADC Therapeutic Guidelines 2012
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An online course of mnemonics (tricks to memorize) in the form of videos, to make pharmacology fun and funny to study!
- Mnemonics to remember all the important details of the pharmacology sections of the Australian Dental Council's "Therapeutic Guidelines- 2012"
- Covers these two chapters: "Getting to know your drugs" (Pages 17 to 45) ; then "Local anesthetics" (pages 111 to 118)
- You'll have unlimited, life-time access.
- Support from the instructor =).
- basic medical/dental knowledge
After the success of my “Oral Pathology Mnemonics” and “Basic Pharmacology Mnemonics” online courses..now comes..
A whole course of mnemonics for pharmacology facts that you should know for your Australian Dental Council exam!
Full of almost-funny, fool-proof tips and tricks to remember important pharma details and never forget them again!
If you are studying for the australian boards, are a dental student/professional trying to familiarize yourself with the australian standards, medical student/professional, pharm student/professional, or in any way related to the medical field and having difficulty remembering all the drugs names, recommended dosages and concentrations and what they do--then this course is for you!
Note that this whole course is based on "Therapeutic Guidelines- version 2" book for ADC exam, which is a very essential resource among candidates. The course curriculum follows the exact same arrangement and order of sections and pages of the book, so you can STUDY FROM THEM TOGETHER!.
What's better than a mnemonic-generating study buddy?An online course of mnemonics (tricks to memorize) in the form of videos, to make pharmacology fun and funny to study!
Provides video mnemonics to remember all the important and difficult-to-memorize details of the pharmacology sections of the Australian Dental Council's "Therapeutic Guidelines- 2012" :
"Getting to know your drugs": Pages 17 to 45
"Local Anesthetics": Pages 111 to 118
You'll have unlimited, life-time access.
Support from the instructor =).
- People preparing for Australian Dental Council Exam part 1 (written exam)
- Anyone studying from Therapeutic Guidelines book - version 2