Phalcon PHP Framework for Beginners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the the workflow of phalcon framework along with the diagrams. get deep insight in to config directory, as the name implies, contains all of your application’s configuration files.
- Learn how the controllers created in phalcon, its functionality with example. Create models along with example and functionality.
- Learn about combination of Phalcon and SQL
- Know more on cookies with definition and usage in Phalcon
- Proficient PHP Knowledge
- Some MVC Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Foundation of Object oriented programming
Through this training you will learn Step by step installation along with developer tools and creating a project. Once created a project in xampp/wamp , understanding the files and folders present in it. This training is a complete guide to understanding how the Phalcon Framework works right from its installation, configuration, operations and comparing with other frameworks. we will be learning the followings in this course:
The workflow of phalcon framework along with the diagrams
The config directory, as the name implies, contains all of your application’s configuration files.
How are controllers created in phalcon, its functionality with example.
Creation of models along with example and functionality.
Creation of views along with example and functionality (Volt files information)
Basic routing along with example
Connectivity with database with example
CRUD application in phalcon
Working with each of these operations
Combination of Phalcon and SQL (Unique feature of Phalcon)
Migrating between databases usage and advantages with example
Cookies with definition and usage in Phalcon
Sessions with definition and usage in Phalcon
Support of different languages in Phalcon.
MongoDb and its implementation
Password hashing and many more
How Phalcon is different from other PHP frameworks
- Web developer
- Web designers
- Web application developers