PgMP Program Management Professional Real Practice Exams
- 255 questions include the most important ideas for the PgMP real exam.
- These questions cover all the five performance domains ( program strategy alignment, Program life cycle, benefits management, stakeholders engagement and program governance)
- Don't memorize the questions, you have to understand the ideas.
- Reading the standard many times will help you to solve these questions and pass the real exam in the first attempt.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers and program managers
BSc Electrical Engineering , PgMP, PMP, PMI-RMP, M_O_R, Oracle-OCP, 6Sigma, SFC, NCN-A.
• 25 years of Project Management Project experience managing medium to enterprise sized projects, involving all project phases in the Middle East area/Egypt and Gulf Region
• Certified Project Management Professional PMI-PMP, Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP and Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
• Strong Project Management and Business Analysis experience in multiple projects and strong customer focus with emphasis on delivering quality solutions