PgMP® Certification Tests - Two Complete Exams [4th Edition]
- 4 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the program management framework developed by the project management institute (PMI).
- Having a copy of the “The Standard for Program Management – Fourth Edition” guide, published by PMI in 2017.
The "PgMP® Exam Simulator - Two Complete Exams [4th Edition]" course contains two complete PgMP exams, each has 170 questions, created based on “The Standard for Program Management – Fourth Edition” published by PMI in 2017 and complied with the examination blueprint included in the “PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP)© Handbook” published by PMI in 2017.
Each exam has four hours to answer the given 170 questions. After you finish the exam and get your score, you can review the question answers to get help and define your weak points that you should recover.
The question answer includes the nearest reference in the “The Standard for Program Management – Fourth Edition” to the question subject, it includes sometimes the paragraph and the page number.
The questions in these tests cover the different examples of the commonly found models in the PgMP® Exam which are:
• The regular question,
• The table question, and
• The question-set.
This course is different from the others as it was created by an instructor who passed the PfMP®, PgMP® and PMP® Exams on his first attempt. Therefore, the instructor knows how to pass the different exams from the PMI on the first attempt and is acquainted with the sense of the questions that you are going to face on the PgMP exam. The instructor helped many professionals to get the PgMP certification based on the third edition of the Standards for Program Management and now he offered this course to help more professionals to get their PgMP certification based on the fourth edition.
This course of "PgMP® Exam Simulator - Two Complete Exams [4th Edition]" is an awesome way for the PgMP candidate to solidify his knowledge and to see what areas he might be weak in.
No one want to enter a PgMP testing exam without total reassurance that he has become familiar with the actual certification exam, so this course will provide you with the opportunity to live in the exam environment and pressure.
Practice Test Instructions:
You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.
You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
You can also use “Mark for Review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.
- This course is for the professionals who want to be familiar with the type and style of questions faced in the real PgMP certification exam based on “The Standard for Program Management – Fourth Edition”
- This course is for the professionals who want to live in the PgMP exam pressure and environment before attending the real PgMP certification exam.
- This course is for the professionals who are looking for passing the Program Management Professional ( PgMP® ) certification, of PMI, on their first attempt.