Information Security - introduction
What you'll learn
- Have basic notions of Information Security
- Information security awareness
- Understand the relevance of the risk in information security
- Everyone in the company know the basics of information security.
- No prior knowledge is required
The course serves to describe the basic attitudes in terms of information security to be followed in companies that have or are implementing an information security system.
The course is a general awareness raising of behaviours and attitudes that are useful for everyone in professional and personal terms.
The main components of the training are generic, presented in a simple way and aimed at generating safe behaviours. The behaviours to be safe have to be simple, to be used by any organisation and to be understood and implemented by any employee of the organisation.
Purpose of the training
- To understand concepts and basic principles of information security
- Know how to identify the main terms and definitions used in Information Security
- Principles of safety of information
- Risks and plans of action in the safety of information
- Good practices in information safety
With regard to good practices, in this awareness we talk about:
- Acceptable use of assets and information
- Rules for using e-mail
- About clean desk and screen
- The rules for a good password
- Mobile devices and some risk
- Remote working or teleworking which is different from working at home
- And last but not least, the reporting of events and incidents.
Who this course is for:
- For persons that work in certified companys
Consultant, auditor and trainer of management systems since 2001
Director of Information Technology and Quality between 2000 and 2001
IT technician, programmer, systems administrator between 1990 and 2000
ISO/IEC 27001 Senior Lead Implementer, PECB certified
ISO/IEC 27001 Senior Lead Auditor, PECB certified
ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor, PECB certified
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager , PECB certified
ISO/IEC 20000-1 Foundation , APMG certified
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Transition , PECB certified
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor , PECB certified
ISO 22301:2019 Transition , PECB certificate
ISO 37001 + ISO 37301 Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor, Tradius certified
Automotive SPICE® Compact (Knuevenmackert)
PECB Certified Trainer for courses ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27032, ISO 22301, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
VDA certified Trainer for VDA-ISA/TISAX courses.
Auditor of references ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27018,
ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 37001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
Lead Auditor of Certification Entities