PFMEA & Control Plan _ Heart of manufacturing industry
What you'll learn
- Various types of FMEA's
- Difference between DFMEA and PFMEA
- Common Approach which applied in both DFMEA and PFMEA
- Definition and terms used in FMEA & it's linkage
- Understanding Severity, Occurrence & Detection Ranking Tables and it's criteria
- Approach used to address Recommended actions based on SxO & SxD Logic
- Recommended action with examples over Severity, Occurrence & detection
- Output of PFMEA and Input for Control plan.
- Detailed Explanation of Control plan & linkage with PFMEA & Drawings
- Basic knowledge of FMEA
End of the course you will be able to learn / become Master in create the PFMEA without any error. That's how course content is developed to understand the each column of PFMEA template and Control plan as per IATF 16949:2016. Course content is designed to learn by all kinds of manufacturing and service industries.
We could call " Effective PFMEA" only when identified failure modes are not occurred and zero customer / warranty failures. This can be achieved by properly identify the " Requirements" and cascade to analysis. In this course mainly focused on how to feed inputs (requirements), get outputs (Process characteristics) and approach used to define the recommended action. Usually common mistake do by most of the people during rating the secondary SxOxD. Very simple logics applied to selection of secondary SOD ratings.
Another important topic is identify the Special characteristics based on severity rating and classification of characteristics with cascade to control plan for special control.
As per IATF 16949 clause 18.104.22.168 requirement is PFMEA & Control plan shall have linkage. You will learn, logic and idea behind this method. The reason behind the requirement is, every failure mode and cause of failure shall be under control to prevent the occurrence of defect.
Let's access this course to become expert in PFMEA.
Who this course is for:
- Manufacturing, service industry professionals such as Quality, Process Engineering, Product Designers, Manufacturing Engineers, health care professional etc.,
Enthusiast in leaning and passion to teach. Basically Mechanical Engineer, 15+ years of automotive industry experience in QMS, Business, process excellence, Lean six sigma, Supplier Quality & Development. Expertise in delivering a training on IATF 16949 Standard, AIAG core tools, consultancy for implementation and auditing. Core experience in process excellence, business process improvements through six sigma, lean & Kaizen methodologies.