Provident fund - Basics (India)
What you'll learn
- What will you gain from this course?
- Comprehend all the nuances of Provident Fund.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Provident Fund Act that are highly useful when processing employees’ salary.
- This course shall start with the fundamentals. No prior knowledge or understanding in Law, Business or Finance is required.
A number of labour laws are applicable to a business organization. Therefore, each organization needs to understand such laws so that the laws can be complied with in all aspects of the organization. This course gives you a firm grounding of Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
The course will cover topics such as Applicability and Coverage of the PF Act, Employees Pension Scheme (EPS), PF & EDLI Administrative charges and so on.
This course on Provident Fund, a retirement benefit, gives insights on:
The management of payroll of the employees
Explains various amendments / developments in this field such as notification issued in March 2017 amending the rate of Administrative charges to 0.65% and then to 0.50% w.e.f. 01-June-2018.
Acts as a guide for those handling Payroll function and thereby facilitate the processing of salary on time.
The course includes online classes, free resources and quizzes to confirm your understanding of the topic. All your questions shall be personally answered by the course instructor.
Who this course is for:
- Graduates / Post Graduates willing to make a career in Payroll/Compensation or HR Management
- HR Professionals who aspire for career growth
- Traders and Businessmen
- Labour Law Practioners
- MBA students doing major in Human Resources
- n general, this course shall be useful for - Managers, Senior Executives, Entry-level employees working in Human Resources and Payroll Processing, Accounts and Finance Department, Labour Law Compliances Division
Aditya Kiran, has MBA and M.Com, and has worked with leading companies based out of Mumbai. In addition, has independently rolled out the salaries of nearly 4000 employees along with other responsibilities in the Payroll Division on a monthly basis for years together.
Presently, trains employees working in organisations on practical aspects of Tax, Payroll, Finance and Accounts. Further, mentors commerce students for University exams.
Aditya has work experience in Finance, Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics sector.