Natural Raw Food Diet For Dogs & Cats (a Training Series P1)
What you'll learn
- Advance your Natural Dog Whispering skills so you can form a better bond with your companion animal.
- Improve your knowledge about where domesticated animals have come from and what the main problems they face in society today so you can be better equipped to help them lead longer happier lives in your care.
- Grasp why it is important to feed domesticated animals their species appropriate diet so their overall health and well-being is being cared for in the best possible way.
- Expand your pet nutrition knowledge, so you can identify which ingredients get left out of processed pet foods and why these can cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies which can lead to poor health and behaviour problems.
- Know which two most vital steps to take BEFORE switching an animal onto its species appropriate diet so it makes the smoothest transition possible.
- Boost your confidence about how to introduce raw foods, including raw bones, so you avoid many of the mistakes novice raw feeders often make.
- Master your raw feeding skills so you know which raw foods are safe to eat and which ones you are to avoid which may cause further digestion issues within your animal.
- Feel confident about knowing how to monitor the changes the animal will go through on its new diet and how to trouble shoot any problems if they arise.
- Progress your knowledge so you know which supplements are necessary to ensure that the animal’s digestive system works correctly and how they can help to detox harsh toxins or poisons from their system in a safe and effective manner.
- Acquire helpful tips on how to source, store and handle raw foods safely, along with learning how to dramatically cut your animals lifetime pet care bills, saving you time, stress and money.
- No special requirements and suitable for anyone with a pet, considering a pet or interested in pets
This video training course is a LIVE RECORDING and part of Nikki's three day workshop. The course is aimed at those who wish to gain full education on natural pet diet and nutrition and how to safely make the switch from processed pet food onto a raw food diet.
The course goes into detail about how to provide the optimum nutrition through feeding a raw, species appropriate diet to dogs and cats, which pet foods to avoid, the correct ones to give, how much, how often and how to make further money savings on lifetime pet care bills by feeding a raw and natural diet.
Includes extra bonus training on Natural Dog Whispering Methods and a special bonus video from Udemy Instructor, Barry Mapp, all about dog poo which is a MUST SEE!
Who this course is for:
- This training course is suitable for both dog and cat owners, Rescue Shelter Staff, Dog Breeders, Dog Trainers & Dog Behaviourists, who are looking to improve the quality of life of the animals in their care, by feeding them a species appropriate raw food diet.
My name is Nikki Brown and I am The UK’s Leading "Natural Dog Whisperer"
I earned my reputation as "The Canine Angel", through helping pet owners all over the world, to solve and prevent, both health and behavioural problems, using a totally natural and holistic approach.
I belong to the Association of the Canine Behaviour Centre in Cumbria, UK, where I gained my qualifications in Dog Psychology and Advanced Dog Aggression. My areas of expertise are: Human & Dog Psychology, Natural Dog Whispering, Animal Communication, Natural Pet Diet & Nutrition, Natural & Holistic Health Care For Animals, Pet Bereavement Counselling & Energy Healing.
My passion lies in being able to help the human understand the world through their pets eyes and ensure they receive my expertise in helping to solve and prevent any health or behavioural problem which their animal may be suffering with,
My aim is to help both the human and animal to form an unbreakable, deep and loving bond so their relationship may grow in strength and unity, which will ultimately lead to a happier and healthier life for them both and thus preventing early euthanasia or the animal having to be re-homed or enter the rescue system.
I have appeared on TV & Radio and have written for several Top UK Dog magazines and have self published my first Book "What Your Dog is Begging For!"
I service clients and students all over the world, through 1-2-1 mentoring and training sessions, Group training workshops and seminars, training manuals, videos, books and articles.