Pet Photography Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Take amazing photos of your pet.
- Learn about the most important rules in photography in general, and pet photography in particular.
- Discover fundamental tips and tricks on how to really shoot sharp images.
- Find out how to find a good shooting location – and how a bad one can be turned into a good one.
- Discover tips and tricks on how to take better pictures using your cell phone camera.
- Set up your own photo studio in your living room and what equipment you will need.
- Simple but powerful image retouching skills using Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Make some money from your photos and learn where to engage in order to gain some social media momentum.
- Students should have a camera, ideally a DSLR.
- Your cell phone camera will do, as well.
This course is for you if you have a dog or cat and love to take pictures of pets.
This course is for you if you have just started out taking photos and your DSLR camera still feels a little bit like a technical mystery to you.
This course is for you if you mainly use your cell phone camera for taking pictures of your pet.
This course is for you if you want to learn how to dramatically increase the quality of your photos with little effort.
This course is for you if you want to learn how to make some money from your photos.
This course is for you if you want to create that special picture of your pet that will remain an everlasting memory.
I created this course to be as easy as possible in order to encourage my students to be more creative. There will be some sections on the technical aspect of your DSLR camera, because you need a basic understanding of their functions, but there are many more aspects that deserve our attention.
I will teach you the most important rules for developing your creative eye and how to bring your photographic visions to live. You will learn some fundamental rules, tips and tricks about how to take that perfect picture of your dog or cat.
I will also show you how to set up your own photo studio in your living room, in order to take amazing photos of your pet.
Last but not least, you will learn you some simple but powerful image retouching skills using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
I am looking forward to seeing you in the course – and so does my little co-host.
Who this course is for:
- Photography beginners, who want to learn the really important rules in pet photography with minimal technical hassle.
- People who want to develop their photographic eye.
- People who want to learn how to take better pictures.
- People who want to create everlasting photographic memories of their pet.
- People who want to take pictures of their pet – and hearing friends and family say »That's soooo great. I can't believe you took this picture.«
I have more than 20 years experience working as a creative director in advertising agencies and working for private clients. Within that period that list reads like the who is who of global enterprises, like Coca Cola, Nike, BMW, … I was also in charge of supervising a lot of photo shootings. Myself, I've been photographing since I was 12 years old, which is actually quite a while ago, argh, time flies… When I got my dog Emil 6 years ago he instantly became my favorite model. Therefore it's only natural that my first course on Udemy is about taking that perfect picture of your pet.