How to Start a Pet Care Business: Open Your Own Dog Kennel!
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of owning and operating a dog kennel
- Learn how to promote your pet care business through traditional media and online
- Learn what it takes to get your first clients
- Learn how to keep clients and their pets happy
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of what operating dog kennel is like
How to Start Your Own Pet Care Business
Want to start a pet care business? Now you can learn how to launch a kennel or similar pet care business with this all-in-one course.
In this course you'll learn:
- How to start a dog kennel (or related pet care business) from scratch in a new location
- How to register your business
- What business model to choose
- What services to offer at your pet care business
- How to get your first clients
- How much to charge clients
- How to keep clients coming back
- Basic general knowledge about licenses
- Kennel safety procedures and business etiquette
Join me as I give you a tour of our very own kennel in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada and walk you through everything we did to get started. Check out the pet-friendly environment my family and I have built over the past decade and learn what makes our business successful. I made this course with passionate animal-lovers in mind. I knew it wasn't a super popular topic, but I wanted to be the person who could ignite an animal lover's entrepreneurial spirit. I wanted to do this by giving them the concrete information and confidence they need to start their own pet care business.
This course is all about starting a pet care business, and that's a long journey with a lot of complexities. You'll be provided with lifetime access to this course so that you can ask questions throughout the entire process of starting your own pet care business.
I hope this course will bring you lifelong value on your journey to starting your own pet care business. I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to teach you everything I know.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to open a dog kennel or board animals
- People who want to learn more about pet care businesses and business models
- People who are interested in unconventional pet industry jobs
- Entrepreneurial and business-minded people who want to care for pets
- Pet lovers who want to work with animals as a career
- People looking for alternatives to vet school
My name is Nader Nadernejad. (As seen on Season 1 of CBC's Canada's Smartest Person, Telus Business, Fullscreen, Maker Gen Studios, The Examiner, CKDU FM, TRENT RADIO and more!)
I'm a multimedia producer, digital marketing expert and consultant. I use media to tell stories and create brand images. I've worked in television, radio and print, helping people around the world grow their brands, fix their reputations and amplify their messages.
My extensive background in multimedia and people-based business approach has made me a highly sought after individual in the field of reputation management, consulting and business training.
I've learned everything I know from trial and error. I've made mistakes and faced rejection multiple times. Because of that, I've developed a thick skin and tireless work ethic. Having interviewed hundreds of people across the globe including the former commander of the international space station and the chief correspondent of CBC News, I have what it takes to teach you how to lead a more rewarding life.
What can I teach you?
Would you like to learn how to start your own marketing agency?
Would you like to learn how to become a professional audio producer?
Would you like to learn how to boost your confidence in the workplace?
Would you like to launch your freelance career?
I'm here to help. Browse my courses and take the first step towards learning a new skill and improving your life. I can't wait to teach you everything I know.