Persuasion Machine: Master Persuasion Psychology & Influence
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn how to master the skills to become more persuasive and influential in their everyday lives
- How develop the communication skills to get people to say "Yes" more often
- A strong understanding of the underlying psychological principles of persuasion and influence
- How to become more influential without appearing pushy, needy, or aggressive
- The best way to position yourself as an authority figure to become more persuasive
- How to use strategies like Social Proof, Scarcity, and Consistency to become more influential
- You must have an open mind to learn and apply new skills
- The drive to be the very best version of you that you can be
WANT TO BECOME MORE PERSUASIVE & INFLUENTIAL?
No matter who you are or what you, we all face a similar challenge…
Why do people say “YES” and how can you make that happen more often?
As you know, it’s incredibly frustrating when others can’t see situations from your perspective and sometimes, they may even strongly disagree with whatever it is you say without reason…
And this typically leads to heated arguments, unproductive outcomes and honestly, can be a huge waste of time.
THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY, RIGHT?
Fortunately, I’ve created a PROVEN Persuasion Methodology that will show you how to become more persuasive and have more influence in both your professional and personal life. And it’s called Persuasion Machine.
Unlike other courses, Persuasion Machine is the COMPLETE MASTER COURSE thousands of people have used to master the psychology of persuasion and communication skills to have more influence in their everyday lives.
As long as you use our proven Persuasion Machine Methodology (which I’ll show you how to do step by step), you’ll be able to take control of any situation.
Here are some of the many things I’ll cover for you in this course that trains on how to master persuasion and influence skills:
- We will show you the core foundations world class performers and companies use to be more persuasive and influential backed by hard science
- How to develop your communication skills to know exactly what to say and how to say it to become more persuasive
- How you can get more people to say “YES” without being seen as pushy, needy, or aggressive
- The best way to build rapport with anyone and get people to authentically like you
- How to master persuasion psychology principles like Social Proof and Scarcity to have more influence in your everyday life
- How to position yourself as an authority figure and get people to listen to whatever it is you have to say
- How to defend yourself from anyone who tries to use manipulative persuasion tactics on you and how to use this to your advantage
This course will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to develop your persuasion skills and become more influential in business and life whether you’re already familiar with persuasion psychology or if you’re just getting started.
I’ve personally tested these bullet proof strategies during my time as one of the TOP sales professionals at Oracle, a Y-Combinator backed startup, as well as in my everyday life.
I'm confident the Persuasion Machine Methodology WILL WORK for YOU.
Now, if you’re ready to take your Persuasion and Influence skills to the next level, I’ll see you inside!
- People who want to become more persuasive and influential in their business and everyday life
- Anyone who wants to learn the psychology of why people say "Yes" and apply these skills to their life
- People who want to develop the communication skills to be more convincing towards others
Why stereotyping is so common and how you can use them to become more persuasive and have more influence.
How to use social proof and positive association to hack persuasion psychology.
In this lesson, we'll learn about how you can be more persuasive using strategies of mimics.