Product Management & Marketing: Personas
What you'll learn
- Discover how and why the B2B "buyer persona" is a critical ingredient to your product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans.
- Learn how to build, critique, and apply the B2B "buyer persona" to your enterprise or start-up business.
- Expand your marketing experience as you build and hone your persona skills online and on your schedule.
- Evaluate your success by mastering post-lesson tests and pre- and post-assessment quizzes.
- Discover how to collaborate with your colleagues as your work the persona exercise.
- Earn the B2B persona certificate, showing your mastery of this important tool.
- Basic understanding of your business and the value you provide your customers.
This course is about building "buyer personas" for business-to-business (B2B) markets.
- How good are you are preparing a persona as part of your go-to-market plan?
- And, how creative can you be if you don't have a market research budget?
I have 28 years of hi-tech marketing experience, and I usually found myself in the hot seat of needing to create or update my target segmentation model and personas without having access to any market research. Oh, and I needed to draft this by Tuesday!
I discovered that there are tools available to me that I had overlooked -- the persona template being one of them. In this course, I reveal all of my persona secrets and best practices!
Whether you work for an established enterprise company or the newest startup, this persona methodology will work for you!
This course contains:
- Approximately 2 hours of video lectures.
- Detailed description of my 10-step persona building process.
- Download my persona template and learn about the 3 most critical components.
- Examples of real personas created by real marketers in B2B companies.
- Quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- And more!
Who this course is for:
- Product Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- Product Engineering Managers
- Product Owners
- Marketing Communications Managers
- Marcom Managers
Mike Gospe is a noted author of marketing "how to" books and practical "hands-on" workshops for individuals and marketing teams of all sizes. For more than two decades, he's been inspiring marketers and product managers to reach their "next level" of personal performance. He challenges the status quo and creates a fun, fast-paced environment to help marketers and business people think outside the box. His tools and techniques have been adopted by companies around the world, helping them to get "real work done" as they strive for marketing excellence.
Mike is the author of a number of marketing "best practices" books, including, Marketing Campaign Development, and The Marketing High Ground.