Explode Sales and Client Conversions as a Personal Trainer
What you'll learn
- Learn how to work with new clients
- Learn what questions to ask and how to get more information from your prospect
- Learn how to safely manage all aspects of the introduction to maximize your position as a professional
- Solidify yourself as a unique expert in fitness and set yourself apart from other Trainers or Instructors
- None, new Trainers are welcome and so are experienced pros!
In this course, Ron Betta, ACSM Certified Personal Trainer and Author, will share the questions he uses to work with clients on achieving their goals. From the moment you meet the client through the assessment and closing the sale, Ron will help you understand what he has done to craft a great experience for his clients.
Since 2002, Ron has worked to develop and refine his questionnaire, allowing him to get past the hype and work on what the client really wants. From weight loss to muscle gain, clearly understanding and knowing the clients’ goals are key ingredients to a successful launch.
Ron helps explain how to use the same questions with each client, learning what to look for as they answer so you can truly learn what they want quickly and efficiently. Later, you will learn how to communicate with a client, so they know you are listening to their needs and are preparing to answer them.
Ron’s Udemy courses are growing, and it is his goal to share this information quickly and efficiently, without fluff and in a manner that allows his students to quickly implement these ideas. Want more information? Reach out to Ron anytime and he will work with you to enhance the course and get you the information you need.
Who this course is for:
- Personal Trainers, Yoga Instructors, Fitness Experts
Ron Betta is an American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer and Author. He is also a Certified Fitness Safety Manager. Ron also has certifications with the National Academy of Sports Medicine has written two books covering fitness. He was a Trainer to James Crutchfield on NBC's hit tv show, The Biggest Loser (season 9). Ron produces programs that are designed to help Personal Trainers and Clients.