Personal SEO : Become a Creative Brand Advocate
What you'll learn
- Understand your role as a brand advocate before, during and after an event
- utilize a number of methods and approaches about performing the role of a brand advocate
- be ready to rock an event, conference or product at an advocate
- open a dialog or conversation at an event with the right toolset
- utilize new methods of working in the cloud
- revisit your current time management and apply new methods
- feel empowered to offer your talents to brands and digital agencies
- get noticed by companies looking for brand advocates
- You should understand how to use your hardware, software, camera and mics
- it's a lot of talking head video so be prepared to rewatch
- bring a notepad and pen, write lots, take out keywords
- downloading to your tablet for offline usage and learn on the bus or plane
THE ONE THAT NEARLY BROKE ME
My very first paid udemy course - Becoming a Creative Brand Advocate
i'm so excited to share this course with you, to empower you and inspire you to take control of your online storytelling, your own personal seo that you carry with and amplify and storytell your own and other companies along the way.
this course is a brain dump from my mind to yours of hacks, tips, process and pipelines of what i consider before, during and after an event, conference or working on a social storytelling strategy for a brand.
i've tried to keep the course very 'chatty' on purpose. i want to humanise the content instead of giving you bullet points, i want you to see that i've actually done this and been through it rather than some niche i've discovered and learned about. this stuff i've actually done and used in the field. AND YOU CAN TOO.
as this is my first paid course (one of many) it's also one that i'll be adding to all the time as i'm certain i've missed bits out, when you pay for this course you can be safe in the knowledge that i'll build upon it and you will continue to get more value, tips, real life execution and new cloud software that can help a creative like you get that message out.
i'm so excited to share my wisdom and knowledge with you. purchasing my course helps me build out my online life and allows me to spend more time making better courses for you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for newbies wanting to break into working for brand as a digital advocate. not a marketer, an advocate.
- if your interested in working with digital agencies and brands
- social media managers wanting to collect and make content onthground at events
- digital agencies should take this so they can look for these qualities
- brands should watch this so you know what goes on in the mind of a good brand advocate
I love playing with technology and making it easier for others to understand.
I've Worked with Digital Agencies over the years as a Video Brand Advocate and Blogger with 1000heads (Nokia) and Crayon (watchtv/verisign) learning the art of Transmedia Storytelling.
My intention is to push to be living off-grid (with on-grid internet!) teaching my daughter about all things sustainable in the process and teaching her and others about data.
Sold the domain name 'medm' to Evan Williams of Twitter fame during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games for a five figure sum and helped out a Tornado hit town with the same name (Phil Campbell, Alabama)
My courses are priced for everyone to afford. Purchasing my courses allows me to live out my dream of working digitally from revenue i make from my creative works.