Personal Productivity With Microsoft 365
What you'll learn
- Develop the mindset and habits necessary for effective prioritisation
- Get your technology set-up for success
- How to move from being reactive to being proactive
- Learn all the tactics to start getting things done
- A Microsoft 365 (business) licence
Are you feeling overwhelmed by your workload? Do you struggle to manage your time and tasks effectively? Do you want to learn how to use Microsoft 365 to boost your productivity and achieve more in less time?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you. In this course, you will learn how to:
- Develop the mindset and habits necessary for effective prioritisation. You will learn how to identify your most important goals, plan your actions, and focus on what matters most.
- Get your technology set-up for success. You will learn how to use Microsoft 365 apps and features to organise your work, collaborate with others, and automate your workflows.
- How to move from being reactive to being proactive. You will learn how to manage your email, calendar, and notifications, and how to avoid distractions and interruptions.
- Learn all the tactics to start getting things done. You will learn how to use Microsoft To Do, OneNote and Outlook to create and track your tasks, projects, and processes.
By the end of this course, you will have the skills and tools to work smarter, not harder, with Microsoft 365. You will be able to increase your efficiency, effectiveness, and satisfaction at work.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their personal productivity with Microsoft 365. No prior experience with Microsoft 365 is required. All you need is a computer or mobile device with internet access and a Microsoft account.
Don't miss this opportunity to take your productivity to the next level with Microsoft 365. Enroll today and start working less and getting more done!
Who this course is for:
- Any professional knowledge worker, individual contributor, manager or executive that wants to be more efficient in their work day
I help organisations with the future of work (save time with increased productivity & wellbeing) through cultural change towards modern working using Microsoft365 Microsoft Teams
Struggling with endless internal meetings and emails?
Spending ages finding basic information that you need to do your job?
Finding you do not have enough customer-facing time?
- you just don’t know which app to use when (because there are too many options for communication)
- your company is working in silos (right-hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing)
- and ultimately you don’t have the time or expertise to even find a better way of working ⏳
I get it. I’ve been there. I was burned out.
Constantly changing internal and customer demands and no time to think or get yourself off the treadmill of the status quo.
The good news is that you are not alone (my YouTube channel has over 18k subscribers and 2.5m views from people in the same boat), we just need a cultural change towards a more modern working.
And that is what I did at my last corporate job as Transformation Manager for a Fortune 500 beverage company: increasing customer-facing time and wellbeing without any additional costs to the business.
Well, I now help other organisations save time with increased productivity & wellbeing through cultural change towards a modern workplace using Microsoft365 & Microsoft Teams.
If you want to improve the culture of your organisation to be a better place to work, then we might be a good fit to work together.
After working together you will have:
- Streamlined communication & collaboration
- Faster "time to decision"
- Save hrs per person per week; More time for strategic thinking, friends & family
...all leading to increased wellbeing, increased retention and just simply making your company a better place to work by making your employees' lives easier.
Here’s what people are saying about my approach:
"The business is reaping the rewards of a more efficient, productive and ultimately happier workforce who feel more empowered to manage and create their own time more effectively.”
Gareth Cooke, Sales Director
"Gavin singled-handedly both constructed an exciting vision of the future and then brought it to life.
Ben Collins, Operations & Planning Director
"Gavin drove changes in behaviours and processes to improve customer-facing time without generating additional costs to the business.”
Carlos G. Vannoni, CIO
Get started on your journey towards modern working with my courses today.