Personal Financial Planning (Indian version)
- Enthusiasm for learning basics of Financial Planning
- Will to put personal finance planning on track
The course is basic course for personal financial planning along with some easy and direct actionable steps to fix your finances.
Main contents -
1. Basics of financial planing
2. Features and characteristics of all popular investment products available in India
3. case studies with real world examples
Intriguing discussion around -
Should we buy/rent home ? If buy, how ?
Most effective way to invest in PPF
Getting most from NPS
Smart way to approach MFs
*As a bonus, the course attachments contains retirement planning excel and check-lists for buying term life insurance, health insurance and Mutual Funds. (Checklist is available under 'Resources' section of last lecture.)
Happy Investing !!
Who this course is for:
- All Indian money earners
- Insurance and Financial market expert in compliance and data analysis area
- LOMA-ALMI® (Associate Life Management Institute) certified and ‘Series 65’ (NASAA: Uniform Investment Advisor Law Examination) licensed Business Analyst with around 9 years of experience in Financial Industry
- Latest interest and expertise area - FinTech, AML Regulation and standards (Anti-Money Laundering), KYC standards (Know Your Customer) and Dodd-Frank Act regulations.
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Personal financial planning enthusiastic
- Lifelong learner and avid reader