Personal Finance "A Beginners Guide to Personal Finance"
What you'll learn
- Understand How to Make Your Money Work for You
- Create a College Savings Fund
- Proactively Manage Your Money
- Invest in a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and 401k
- Successfully Save for Retirement
- Use an Emergency Fund
- Get out of Debt and Into Wealth
- Pay off a Home Mortgage
- Create Financial Goals that Work
- Purchase the Right Mutual Fund for You
- Create a Winning Budget
- Develop a Vision for Your Financial Future
- No prior prerequisites are needed.
After finishing college, I knew that I needed to start investing, but wasn't quite sure where to begin. So, I turned to turned to the experts, read their books, and learned the principals that they used to create wealth. This course outlines powerful principals that when implemented will help you overcome debt and build wealth.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people who want to build wealth, but don't know where to start.
After graduating college, I realized how little I knew about personal finance. So, I picked up the experts' books, listened to their podcasts, and began researching what worked, and what didn't. Over time, and with a lot of hard work, I discovered how to successfully build wealth. This course simply outlines the knowledge that I acquired while on my journey to financial fitness and provides practical tools that'll help you on your own journey of overcoming debt and building wealth.