Personal Finance for Entrepreneurs
What you'll learn
- Gain a complete understanding of personal finance
- Master the personal finance tool Mint from Intuit
- Learn the importance of savings, the role of debt and power of investing
- Learn the five areas of personal finance and all the accounts that go into each
- Demystify your credit score and practice credit repair
- Understand taxes, the tax cycle and tax preparation software
- Additional tips, tricks and practical advice on maintaining this system
- Learn how personal finance helps us understand entrepreneurial or business finance
- Learn how to manage your personal finance on the GO with the Mint Mobile App
- You will get the most out of this course if you're 18+
- You should have at least one credit card or one bank account
This is a KILLER and COMPLETE course on Personal Finance and how to deploy a personal finance tool.
The FLOW of this course:
This course will walk you through a series of logical steps to help you understand the personal finance. We'll begin with some basic concepts and frameworks. We'll leverage this foundation so YOU can deploy personal finance awesome in your life. We will break down each section of your personal finances and discuss the subtleties of each.
Once we get everything added to our personal finance tool, we'll run reports on our personal finance data, complete analysis, see where we're spending money, understand our Net Worth and more! This will help us as we head into the final course part.
Our final course part will allow us to reorient ourselves towards the future and we'll use Personal Finance Goals and Budgets to plan and then track our progress towards our financial objectives.
We're going to cover the following:
Why personal finance matters, the concepts of savings, debt, investments, credit scores and much more.
We’ll get you completely comfortable using a personal finance tool called Mint from Intuit and we’ll learn and practice key tool features like Categories, Tags, Reporting & your Net Worth.
We’ll learn and deploy forward looking strategies like Goals and Budgets and we’ll cover all things Taxation.
We'll teach you about investing, strategy for credit repair, strategy for debt repayment and a health personal finance lifestyle and supporting habits.
We dive into the most interesting areas of personal finance and sometimes MUCH MUCH more.
You’ll be more in control and more confident than you ever have been!
You’ll get some incredible tips an and tricks from me as well.
I cannot fix all of your personal finance problems but I sure as heck can empower your with the information, the tools and a process so that YOU can them!
See you in class.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants (or needs) to learn personal finanance
- Anyone who wants to master Mint the persona finance tool from Intuit
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners who want or need to learn finance and accounting
I am a serial entrepreneur who LOVES to teach! I am working on my third business right now and I am teaching at a local university startup incubator. I graduated from UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business (MBA). I currently live in North County San Diego with my wife and two kids. See you in class!