Personal Finance for Beginners w Professor Senko: Course 1
- No experience required. This course is for complete beginners who don't know where to start
Do you know your Net Worth? Most people don't. Nor do they even know what it means.
I have done in-depth 1 on 1 volunteer financial counseling for over 100 people, and nearly all of them did not know their Net Worth. Yet, in order to properly manage your personal finances, you must know and understand your Net Worth.
In this short, simple course I will walk you through everything you need to know to understand and calculate your own net worth. The course consists of the following:
- A spreadsheet template, which I will show you how to open and use
- Definitions of the important terms
- Step by step instructions on how to use the spreadsheet to calculate your own net worth (I even show you my own personal documents, so you can use those as an example for inputting your own data)
- A summary of what the end result means...and how to use this info going forward
The course is comprised of 6 short videos, each approximately 5 minutes long. The videos are designed to be easily digestible and entertaining, so they do not require a huge commitment of time or money.
Can you devote 5 minutes a day...for 1 week...to start getting a handle on your finances? If so, you are in the right place!
Who this course is for:
- Adults who want to improve their financial situation
- Adults and young adults with no exposure to personal finances
- Adults who feel they have no control over their finances
- Adults who feel overwhelmed by their finances
- Adults who don't know where to start in terms of finances
After more than two decades in finance, spanning 3 continents, Professor Erik Senko began teaching Personal Finance and Investments at community colleges in the Los Angeles area. This expertise, coupled with more than a decade of volunteer financial counseling, has given Professor Senko unique insights into how YOU can get a handle on your personal financial situation.