Personal Finance: Financial Security Thinking & Principles
What you'll learn
- How your mind keeps you from having better control over your finances
- The time-tested wealth principles that the financially successful use
- How to reduce spending without reducing fun
- How to increase your value and increase your income
- Action plan to change your financial life for good!
- An open mind and enthusiasm for improving your financial circumstances
- An eagerness to manage your money more effectively
- A desire to take control of your finances
Welcome to our Personal Finance: Financial Security Thinking and Principles!
Managing your finances is one of the most important things you can do in your life. It is the difference between living a life your handed or living the life you choose!
In this course you will learn how to control your money, rather than letting it control you!
You Will Learn:
- Why we have a problem with our perspective on money and how you can change it
- How to maximize your time so that your money is working for you
- The 10 money paradigms; which one you are and which one you want
- The 7 principles of financial security and how to apply them to your life
- How to find additional revenue streams
- How to read a financial statement
- An effective action plan & more!
Your instructor for this course is Alex Kouramanis, a full time Real Estate Investor who graduated with distinction in the honours double major Cognitive Science and Philosophy program. When Alex was in University, he managed to come out of his degree with over $20,000 in savings, while his peers were in over $30,000 of student debt. He did this by learning how our mind engages with the world and learning what the financially successful do differently. Through applying his knowledge of cognition and analytical philosophy, Alex has learned the financial tools and strategies to apply to his spending and saving behaviour. Now as an accomplished full time Real Estate Investor and Online Educator, Alex has prepared this in-depth course to pass on his experience to you.
Enrol today to learn how to take control of your financial future!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to improve their financial situation
Life Progression Project represents two Entrepreneur's insights into reaching success, financial freedom, having better relationships, self-improvement, mindset shifts, and everything media.
Through online video courses that teach various skills, techniques, and practices, and partnering with experts in other industries to deliver content in marketing, business, photography, neuroplasticity, healthy living, web development, cryptocurrency, branding, and much more, Life Progression Project provides a high-quality learning experience.
I am a full time real estate investor from Toronto, Ontario Canada, with a B.A. Honours Double Major in Cognitive Science & Philosophy, w/ distinction. My specialization in real estate includes negotiation, wholesale, buy & hold, fix & flip and lease option strategies. In addition to real estate, I am an online educator. Subjects include investment, finance, relationships, personal development, psychology, philosophy and so much more!
My passion is creating wonderful opportunities and building great relationships in the process.
If you would like access to current, daily information that you can use to make positive changes in your life, follow my blog 'Make Known' on Facebook.