Simple Basics of Personal Finance
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand and feel comfortable with the basics of the money-related elements of everyday life and how to approach every financial aspect responsibly and confidently.
- If you're wanting a better understanding of the basics of how money is used in your daily life, you're ready to go!
In today's world, our personal financial health is vital. This course explains the basics so you understand what's involved and how everything works. This also serves as an introduction to help relate personal finances to business finances.
What's the difference between banks, credit unions and other financial institutions?
Explaining savings, checking, debit cards, credit cards...
Other methods to making payments than cash or checks
Borrowing money and the basics of loans
Auto loans, home loans, paying for college and higher education
Payday loans - The good, the bad and the ugly
Other "Grown Up" stuff including payroll taxes, insurance, social security, saving for retirement, identity protection...
The course also works great for teens and young adults in helping them start to understand life economics and how all the pieces work together.
- From young to old, beginners to experienced... Anyone wanting to grasp the elements of financial responsibility and control on a personal level will feel much more confident!
Learn the difference between banks, credit unions, and other types of Financial Institutions.
A look at what kind of topics will be covered in the "Other Grown Up Stuff" section of the course AND how to request topics you'd like to see.