Complete Financial Planning Course- Beginners to advanced
What you'll learn
- Understand Myths about financial planning
- Understand more about expenses, savings & investments.
- Learn about how to track your expenses.
- Understand about needs vs wants
- Learners will understand what are the some goods cashflow habits
- Who want to understand importance of cashflow, budgeting, net-worth, setting financial goals & taxes
- Anyone who has debt, is thinking on debt, or wants to better understand debt part of overall financial picture
- Who want to better understand the concept of financial planning & investing and how it can fit into financial plan.
- Learners will come to understand the importance of compounding growth, the variables that impact setting goals like Kid's education, Marriage & Retirement etc.
- Learners will come to know about basic financial thumb rules
- Those who want to understand more about how they can protect their financial goals from unexpected event
- This course will help you to assess your current situation and understand the paths to paying off your debt.
- Course will cover different investment vehicles, risk tolerance, diversification.
- How to avoid debt trap.
- Understand more about Life insurance, Health Insurance, accident Insurance and Critical Insurance & It's features.
- Understand more about CIBIL Score & Report & How to improve your CIBIL Score & How to download CIBIL Report.
- Understand Time Value of Money with Financial goals.
- Understand more about how does credit card works and Its charges & its advantages & disadvantages.
- How to leverage your assets.
- How inflation impacts on our life & financial goals
- Understand Mutual Funds, Its Types, Its Benefits, & How to choose mutual funds.
- What is capital gain concept and What is short term & long term capital gain & It's taxable amount.
- Taxation - U/S 80C, U/S 80D, U/S 80CCD(1B), U/S 80D etc.
- No programming experience needed.
Welcome to the complete Personal Financial Planning Course...!!!
This course covers managing your money as well as saving and investing. It encompasses budgeting, inflation, net worth, insurance, CIBIL Scores, Credit Card, loans, financial planning thumb rules, power of compounding, financial goals, risk profile, asset allocation, mutual fund & shares investments, retirement planning, tax planning, etc.
Also included in this course is an Excel spreadsheet like a cash flow statement, know your worth- Networth statement, Loan calculator, All in one Financial Goal Calculator Template, etc. that contains exercises to help you save, protect and make more money. No prior finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course.
Some of the financial planning topics and exercises covered in the course are:
How to maintain your budget
How to track your expenses
Understanding and improving your credit score
Creating your perfect budget
Understanding your worth- Networth
Time value of money with financial goals
How much should you spend on a home loan, car loan & personal loan
How to set financial goals considering inflation
All of the tools you need to save, protect and make more are included in this course, and the entire course is based on real-life Practical Knowledge and experience and not based on theory.
Who this course is for:
- Financial Planning for Beginners to advanced
- Who want to do Financial Planning for Do it Yourself
- Who want to build career in financial planning
Anandraj Mahor has served in the Various Industries Including Real Estate, Legal, and Financial Services for 9 years and have expertise in Financial Planning, Retirement Planning, Insurance, Saving and Investment, Wealth Management, Estate Planning, and Goal Based Financial Planning.
Anandraj is a Practicing Certified Financial Planner CM. and also holds degrees of LL.M, LL.B, MA (ECO), B. COM and Pursuing his P.hd on the Research Topic "Impact of SEBI RIA Regulations on Advisors and Investors